Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Eastenders are back!!

Eastenders are back!!

Old Jun 3rd 2004, 12:42 pm
Just Joined

coolbrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Eastenders are back!!

Just wanted to let anyone know that does not already, dish has picked up eastenders starting on the 6th June on channel 461 it costs $9.95 for the month, call 1-800-333-3474 to order its under special events within the PPV schedule, for anyone who has not had dish its the best way to go I have had it for two years and am very satisfied with it and now that they have picked upEE the success of the campaign of saveeastenders has definately worked so lets get on board and order so they do not regret it!! sue
Old Jun 3rd 2004, 1:57 pm
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Eastenders are back!!

Originally posted by coolbrit
Just wanted to let anyone know that does not already, dish has picked up eastenders starting on the 6th June on channel 461 it costs $9.95 for the month, call 1-800-333-3474 to order its under special events within the PPV schedule, for anyone who has not had dish its the best way to go I have had it for two years and am very satisfied with it and now that they have picked upEE the success of the campaign of saveeastenders has definately worked so lets get on board and order so they do not regret it!! sue
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hreadid=233447