Eastenders

Old Apr 4th 2004, 12:17 am
Account Closed

Squirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Eastenders

What's the latest about saving EE on BBC America? It has been so good recently with the Sharon and Dennis affair and Den coming back trying to break them up. Thursday night was electric, I was almost crying for poor Dennis after the nasty things Den said to him! Living up to the name 'Dirty' Den.
Old Apr 4th 2004, 12:19 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

It's gone from Beeb America with no signs of returning. Some PBS channels show it but alas not mine.
Old Apr 4th 2004, 12:56 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

If you have a fast internet connection you can download up to date episodes of EE and watch them on your PC....I say fast because the files are huge.
There was a thread on this a while back if you do a search.
Old Apr 4th 2004, 12:59 am
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

My daughter has been wandering around the house all day saying "poor Dennis." Bless the little murdering tyke
Old Apr 4th 2004, 1:04 am
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jambo_2004
If you have a fast internet connection you can download up to date episodes of EE and watch them on your PC....I say fast because the files are huge.
There was a thread on this a while back if you do a search.
I tried that but didn't have any luck with it.
Old Apr 4th 2004, 1:31 am
"Where are the shovels?"

jambo_2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

What do you mean? couldnt download, wouldnt work on PC or something else? they worked ok for me...I just gor bored because the program was just as dull as I remember
Old Apr 4th 2004, 1:51 am
C.G.D.S

Originally posted by jambo_2004
What do you mean? couldnt download, wouldnt work on PC or something else? they worked ok for me...I just gor bored because the program was just as dull as I remember
I got directed to a link that had the shows but it never worked. The links were blank but I did get a HUGE virus. If you know of a good site...
Old Apr 4th 2004, 1:52 am
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

I've sent you a PM Sibsie
Old Apr 4th 2004, 3:05 am
C.G.D.S

Thanks Snorky. I'm working my way through the stuff.