Reload this Page >

EAD - Supporting documents for L2

EAD - Supporting documents for L2

Old Jul 22nd 2007, 11:17 pm
Just Joined

rajnagi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EAD - Supporting documents for L2

Hello everyone
I am applying for EAD for my wife being on L2 visa and dowloaded the I-765 form. I have read all the instructions for filling up the form, but its not clear what are the supporting documents that we have to submit along with the I-765 form.
It is written "File your EAD application with evidence of your lawful status and evidence you are a spouse of a principal L-1, such as your I-94." Should we submit marriage certificate as "evidence you are a spouse of a principal L-1".
Does principle applicants (L1) petition and I-94 is also required.

Please let me know what are the supporting documents that we need to submit along with I-765.

Thanks in advance for the prompt reply.

Raj
Old Jul 22nd 2007, 11:58 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: EAD - Supporting documents for L2

Originally Posted by rajnagi
Hello everyone
I am applying for EAD for my wife being on L2 visa and dowloaded the I-765 form. I have read all the instructions for filling up the form, but its not clear what are the supporting documents that we have to submit along with the I-765 form.
It is written "File your EAD application with evidence of your lawful status and evidence you are a spouse of a principal L-1, such as your I-94." Should we submit marriage certificate as "evidence you are a spouse of a principal L-1".
Does principle applicants (L1) petition and I-94 is also required.

Please let me know what are the supporting documents that we need to submit along with I-765.

Thanks in advance for the prompt reply.

Raj
There's a US Visas forum here. I can move this thread (please send me a Private Message) or you can repost there. In the meantime, I'm closing this thread.

NC Penguin