Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dyson Vacuum cleaners

Dyson Vacuum cleaners

Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:22 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dyson Vacuum cleaners

Originally Posted by jamjar
I might have to have a cuppa now too and I've got some yummy cadbury's biccies to go with it.
Hehe! Gonna have to break in to my son's Hob Nobs that he got for xmas now. O, oh.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Hehe! Gonna have to break in to my son's Hob Nobs that he got for xmas now. O, oh.
I won't tell on you.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:26 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

I won't tell on you.
He'll be back at 6. I've got half an hour to hide the evidence. I have cunning plan to feign ignorance/innocence and get myself over to the Brit shop tomorrow to replace them!

Oop, kettles boiled!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:32 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I won't tell on you.
I will.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rushman
I will.
Don't worry about him --- by the time he's dug himself out of his driveway you'll have replaced the hobnobs.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:39 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Don't worry about him --- by the time he's dug himself out of his driveway you'll have replaced the hobnobs.
Ah ha but I dont need to use the car to make a telephone call to her son.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:54 am
Forum Regular

You mean the snow hasn't brought the lines down yet? Damn.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:55 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Wanna make a small boy cry at xmas?
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:56 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I won't tell on you.
Deed is done. Hubby came home and busted me. Just got to hide the evidence before the kittle gets home
Old Dec 28th 2005, 1:04 am
Account Closed

Wanna make a small boy cry at xmas?
didnt seem to bother you when you were scoffing the poor little mites hobnobs
Old Dec 28th 2005, 1:06 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

didnt seem to bother you when you were scoffing the poor little mites hobnobs
SSSsshhhhhh! He's back.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

Deed is done. Hubby came home and busted me. Just got to hide the evidence before the kittle gets home
Get the dyson out!
How d'you like that for getting back to the thread!?