Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dyson Vacuum cleaners

Dyson Vacuum cleaners

Old Dec 27th 2005, 4:24 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dyson Vacuum cleaners

Enough of vacumns please ...

Coffeemakers ..Mr Coffee ...utter crap ...gone thru three in one year
Attached Thumbnails Dyson Vacuum cleaners-mrcoffee.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2005, 4:27 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray

Hey - That's the one we have too !
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ray

My hubby is a big coffee drinker. Last year some friends bought him a Hamilton Beach coffee pot that brews into two travel mugs or a thermos type carafe. The carafe is excellent. It keeps the coffee hot for hours and because the coffee isn't sitting on a burner to keep warm it doesn't get that nasty stale taste.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:54 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

I have one of those, as I'm the only coffee drinker in the family. Wonderful thing.

I picked up an electric cordless kettle at Big Lots yesterday for 12 bucks. I'm sick of buying the more expensive models as they give up the ghost after a few months anyway.

Good sized, neat looking if anyone down FL way is looking for one.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:56 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by izibear

I picked up an electric cordless kettle at Big Lots yesterday for 12 bucks. I'm sick of buying the more expensive models as they give up the ghost after a few months anyway.
Trouble is even the quick boil kettles take an age to heat up.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 5:59 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Trouble is even the quick boil kettles take an age to heat up.
Don't they just?

Anyone use that hot water faucet thingie to make their tea? I just can't bear to use it as I think it is not hot enough...

edit: Not the hot water faucet, but the actual hot water unit you put under your sink..whateveritiscalled.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:02 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Don't they just?

Anyone use that hot water faucet thingie to make their tea? I just can't bear to use it as I think it is not hot enough...

edit: Not the hot water faucet, but the actual hot water unit you put under your sink..whateveritiscalled.
Hot water straight from the tap?? Yuck, no. If the water's not hot enough then the tea is all foamy.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

jamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud ofjamjar has much to be proud of

Hot water straight from the tap?? Yuck, no. If the water's not hot enough then the tea is all foamy.
Ewww. Yeah the water has got to be boiling or it just tastes nasty, like the tea they try to make in the microwave at restaurants here.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:08 pm
Account Closed

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...gio.0&MID=9876

That is what I am talking about. They just don't taste right to me either....

Link goes to front page They're called insinkerators.

Last edited by izibear; Dec 27th 2005 at 6:21 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Links to a bunch of gas generators and a couple of sheds.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Wow never seen one of those before. Kind of nifty but with 3 kids I'd be worried about burns. Plus I still think the water's got to be boiling for the tea to taste right.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

[url]

For $500 ..I can buy a lot of kettles ....
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

While the Mr Coffee coffee pots may be crap, I have a Mr coffee kettle that cost me $16 about 5 or 6 years ago and it's still working.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:16 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by jamjar
Ewww. Yeah the water has got to be boiling or it just tastes nasty, like the tea they try to make in the microwave at restaurants here.
I hate that! Makes it frothy too. And the water is never hot enough. I'm going have to make myself a nice hot cuppa to get the thought out of my mind.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 12:21 am
Forum Regular

I hate that! Makes it frothy too. And the water is never hot enough. I'm going have to make myself a nice hot cuppa to get the thought out of my mind.
I might have to have a cuppa now too and I've got some yummy cadbury's biccies to go with it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.