Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

DVR Feedback/Question

Wikiposts

DVR Feedback/Question

Old Mar 9th 2008, 4:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DVR Feedback/Question

Originally Posted by Ray
I don't know where people get the time to watch
what they record
I've got stuff that I've had since a year ago.....I should just get rid of it....but I don't.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 5:50 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil
Edit: just reread that you're already with Dish but the same tactic might work. I think Dish would have worked out slightly more expensive for us overall so might be worth a switch to Directv anyway.
Yes, thanks for the encouragement, that was already the plan (not that the 'sales' person on the phone sounded like she cared much about where I was a customer). I think I will time my call for when I might possibly get a supervisor on the line.
The Telco has a bundle offer with DirectTV, so it's a legit threat/request.

Originally Posted by Ray
I don't know where people get the time to watch
what they record
And then there is that. While it would be handy on rare occasions when traveling, 7 bucks a month? That stuff adds up, man, and we have hundreds of DVDs we haven't watched...
Old Mar 9th 2008, 5:53 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meauxna
And then there is that. While it would be handy on rare occasions when traveling, 7 bucks a month? That stuff adds up, man, and we have hundreds of DVDs we haven't watched...
As a retiree ..I manage 2 hours TV a day and that has to include eating dinner and reading the paper ..

I'm sure I had more time when I was working .,..