Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dumb Change of Address Question

Dumb Change of Address Question

Old Aug 2nd 2001, 4:55 am
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 104
Perdue is an unknown quantity at this point

I entered the US as an unconditional PR in Dec, 2000, and I now need to submit a change of address. I know my husband needs to submit the I-865, and it is ready to go. For my own COA, I've looked around and found plenty of references to changing addresses for people in the process of their AOS, but not for those who are already PRs. Can I just send the AR-11 to Washington and be done with it?

Perdue is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.