Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

Old Aug 25th 2004, 5:45 pm
Just Joined

kingemissary is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dual Nationality

Originally Posted by Manc
Well I agree in part to what you say.
But I work Chrimbo eve and boxing day too.

c'est la vie.
numpty Mankunian
Yeah I've worked xmas day too but there isn't any need to work in a shop repairing domestic appliances when the shop has about 6 months left to trade before the directors decided to close the company. I went to cyprus in april and came back to find I was out of a job. Misplaced integrity, the company should have closed down months before. Funnily enough, I'm working all the way through til march this year with days off after the days on working. That starts nearer xmas time. So I'd work probably xmas eve, day off xmas day, working boxing day with day off the next day...all the way through till jan then it is back to a 5 day week.
Old Aug 25th 2004, 5:48 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Germans, must admit I have never found any issues, in fact quite the opposite, I get my phrase set in my vrap German and they come back to me in English.

Now the French....
Old Aug 25th 2004, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

kingemissary is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Boiler
Germans, must admit I have never found any issues, in fact quite the opposite, I get my phrase set in my vrap German and they come back to me in English.

Now the French....
I never had problems with the French, the dutch are brillient people. Not a nasty bone in their bodies. Go to Holland, good place to go.
Old Aug 25th 2004, 5:56 pm
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingemissary
Yes I know of this medicare, I know a woman that works into medical reasearch for texas and she said that there were a lot of rich people that would rather stay rich and not have to pay for the paupers welfare......or words to that affect anyway. Now I wouldn't know about that because I don't know how your government works.
Selfish as it seems - having a tax that has no benefit to me in america but is the same proportion of a tax in the uk that benefits me greatly - annoys the he out of me

i don't like paying for stuff i can't use - and even worse, then having to pay more again to get private heathcare

sounds bad, but if its between me saving cash on something i can't use or 'paupers' not getting my tax dollars, I would rather see the money in my bank account - bearing in mind i'm never likely to see the benefit of social security contributions either
Old Aug 25th 2004, 7:15 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kingemissary
Manc, as much as I was nasty about selfishness but the thing is I am tired of seeing selfishness everywhere I go. I used to work as a domestic applicance engineer and the company was going down the drain and we all knew about it. The thing is my boss wanted me to work all the way up till xmas eve. I said to myself, talk about wanting money, now me being not such a money orientated person to see a selfish money driven boss makes me want to beat him up and kick him to death.
Do you think that maybe, just maybe, he wanted you to work a bit harder in order to save the company going down the pan?? Not surprised it went down with employees like you.

I don't know why I'm bothering ...TROLL.