Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

DS 156 - does a child sign?

DS 156 - does a child sign?

Old Sep 19th 2005, 6:33 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default DS 156 - does a child sign?

I have my L1A interview on 26th Sept. The company has provided all completed documents that require signing. My question is, does my 11 year old daughter sign her DS156 or do I sign it on her behalf?

Thanks

We are almost there with the moving process. We return back to the UK on Thursday after a fact finding mission of finding house, banks, etc, etc. My head feels like it's about to explode but then hey, you guys ('n' gals) have all been through it to!! BFN
Old Sep 19th 2005, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DS 156 - does a child sign?

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz
I have my L1A interview on 26th Sept. The company has provided all completed documents that require signing. My question is, does my 11 year old daughter sign her DS156 or do I sign it on her behalf?

Thanks

We are almost there with the moving process. We return back to the UK on Thursday after a fact finding mission of finding house, banks, etc, etc. My head feels like it's about to explode but then hey, you guys ('n' gals) have all been through it to!! BFN
We have just renewed our L1/L2 visas and I specifically called the Embassy to ask if my children aged 13 and 8 should sign the DS156 forms. I was told that as long as they are able to read and write then should sign their forms.