Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Drunk Driver

Drunk Driver

Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold
Default Drunk Driver

Seems George Best has been charged with Drunk Driving in London today. What a waste of a liver putting it into that drunken waste of space.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Drunk Driver

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
Seems George Best has been charged with Drunk Driving in London today. What a waste of a liver putting it into that drunken waste of space.
You got that right. I always thought it was a bit suspect how he got one with so many people waiting on the list. I guess like everything else, being famous helps. They should take it back.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

maybe, but the replacement liver is beyond help by now I guess.
Old Jan 30th 2004, 7:20 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

I have great respect for what Best acheived during his football career but have lost all respect for the guy as a man. Seems he has little regard for anything but drink. Not only has he shown a disgusting disregard for the people waiting for transplants but he has also cheated on his wife who stuck by his ass during his drink binges. I have no doubt he sees his transplant as another chance at life...another drinking life that is.

Also what happened to the operation he had? the one that is supposed to make you feel like you have the hangover from hell after one drink? Or did he decide against going through that?