Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

driving test in usa

driving test in usa

Old May 8th 2009, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

davymac is on a distinguished road
Smile driving test in usa

took my test last week eyes no probs theory no probs went out on the road turning into test centre some nut tried to walk in front of me then stopped so i went round him she done me for a violation i told her if tis was at home he would have got done for jaywalking an she done me a few times for not yielding but sorted it out an passed it yesterday
Old May 8th 2009, 11:00 pm

lansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond reputelansbury has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: driving test in usa

but it isn't at home and unfortunately over here in most States if you run the idiots over you are to blame.

I keep forgetting in Oregon pedestrians have right of way and have seen some very frightened looks and eyes out on stalks when they realized I wasn't intending to stop, especially in parking lots.
Old May 8th 2009, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lansbury
but it isn't at home and unfortunately over here in most States if you run the idiots over you are to blame.

I keep forgetting in Oregon pedestrians have right of way and have seen some very frightened looks and eyes out on stalks when they realized I wasn't intending to stop, especially in parking lots.
it woke me up about pedestriens never get caught twice also the bitch i had last week i was going to ask her how much she charged to haunt a house
Old May 8th 2009, 11:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davymac
it woke me up about pedestriens never get caught twice also the bitch i had last week i was going to ask her how much she charged to haunt a house
I thought your first post was written under duress. But I can see you really do write that way and wonder how you were able to read and answer the theory test?
Old May 8th 2009, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I thought your first post was written under duress. But I can see you really do write that way and wonder how you were able to read and answer the theory test?
Old May 9th 2009, 1:55 am
Account Closed

Okachickima is an unknown quantity at this point

took my test last week eyes no probs theory no probs went out on the road turning into test centre some nut tried to walk in front of me then stopped so i went round him she done me for a violation i told her if tis was at home he would have got done for jaywalking an she done me a few times for not yielding but sorted it out an passed it yesterday
But I have seen it stated many times that jaywalking is not an offense in England. Is it, after all?
Old May 9th 2009, 2:04 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

What was the Channel 4 show that used to have "wanker of the week"?
Old May 9th 2009, 2:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
i can see you have been here to long lost your sense of humour
Old May 9th 2009, 2:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dbj1000
What was the Channel 4 show that used to have "wanker of the week"?
i take it you are an expert on wankers
Old May 9th 2009, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

lisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond reputelisa67 has a reputation beyond repute

i take it you are an expert on wankers
Whereas, you're obviously not an expert on punctuation
Old May 9th 2009, 3:02 am
Just Joined

must start to spell an think like a yank forgive my friend i keep forgetting where i come from
Old May 9th 2009, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

must start to spell an think like a yank forgive my friend i keep forgetting where i come from
Spelling and using punctuation like a UKC would be a start
Old May 9th 2009, 3:46 am
Just Joined

i have only been here 4 months i take it you dont like brits thanks for your support
Old May 9th 2009, 3:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lisa67
Spelling and using punctuation like a UKC would be a start
you remind me of a retired schoolteacher no class no matter where you go somebody takes the hump as for ukc i am from belfast so you can put the boot right in
Old May 9th 2009, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Norri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond reputeNorri has a reputation beyond repute

It always amuses me that drivers creep around in supermarket car parks and will stop if a pedestrian gets within 50 yards, but once they are on the open road ( at least in PHX) they will kill you as soon as look at you.

ps davymac, you're an Irish twat

You did ask for it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.