Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Driving in Los Angeles, CA

Driving in Los Angeles, CA

Old May 14th 2013, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

SambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving in Los Angeles, CA

Originally Posted by lashawnmartin
I'm on iPhone 5. It comes up with radiant design studios then crashes
Thank you. I will look into it.
Is your iPhone5 jailbroken by any chance?

Update: You'd think Apple would have tested it properly on all the iOS versions and devices before putting it on iTunes, well they don't duh
Anyway I've uploaded a fix to them. Will let you know when it's approved.

Last edited by SambaDeAmigo; May 14th 2013 at 1:26 pm.
Old May 15th 2013, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

To prepare for written test (for CA. Drivers licence) and give yourself something to do on that looooooong London to LA flight:

http://apps.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/dl600.pdf
Old May 15th 2013, 7:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

rallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to allrallybug is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SambaDeAmigo
Update: You'd think Apple would have tested it properly on all the iOS versions and devices before putting it on iTunes, well they don't duh
Anyway I've uploaded a fix to them. Will let you know when it's approved.
Or, to put it another way, you would've thought that the developers would've tested it against whichever criteria they made it available for...

Pet peeve for me as an MSDN-company tester - developers saying something is ready for prime-time when they apparently have never even checked that their code works
Old May 15th 2013, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

SambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond reputeSambaDeAmigo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rallybug
Or, to put it another way, you would've thought that the developers would've tested it against whichever criteria they made it available for...

Pet peeve for me as an MSDN-company tester - developers saying something is ready for prime-time when they apparently have never even checked that their code works
True but because of the price of all the devices, we don't have them all and we rely on the simulator for the ones we don't have (in this case iPhone5).
The app was tested like crazy on the simulator, iPhone4S and iPod Touch and works fine. It's on the actual iPhone5 hardware that it couldn't be launched.
Old May 17th 2013, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

App has been updated