Driving license in CT and drugs and alcohol course

Driving license in CT and drugs and alcohol course

Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

beaglette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Driving license in CT and drugs and alcohol course

Originally Posted by beaglette
Sorry if you can't handle different.
Oh, and at no point have I said 'There must be a way!' - I just said I'd be walking until I could get myself sorted, that's all. Why would anyone have a problem with that??? Who would care whether I leave my baby or not? I sure as hell don't care what anyone else does with their kids, and I have friends who do things in very different ways - the point is it is nobody else's business.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

us4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really nice

Sorry if you can't handle different.

Oh, different is fine. It's nasty and odd I have issues with. Do you walk around with that aggressive attitude all the time? Lets be glad you are not driving then...
Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

us4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really niceus4now is just really nice

Oh, and at no point have I said 'There must be a way!' - I just said I'd be walking until I could get myself sorted, that's all. Why would anyone have a problem with that??? Who would care whether I leave my baby or not? I sure as hell don't care what anyone else does with their kids, and I have friends who do things in very different ways - the point is it is nobody else's business.

If it's nobody else's business I suggest you don't post on a public forum then
Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

beaglette is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by us4now
Oh, different is fine. It's nasty and odd I have issues with. Do you walk around with that aggressive attitude all the time? Lets be glad you are not driving then...
Oh, and you are an absolute delight. Good luck to you.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I thought I had a year before losing gc status - good to know, thanks.
It's Permanent Residence, for a reason, you can lose it being out of the country for a day if they felt you were giving up residence. There are steps you can take to protect yourself and there are things you possibly should do if you think you'll be gone for more than 6 months and things you definitely need to do if you have an occurrence to be out of the country for a year or so, such as to study, take care of a relative, temporary work assignment, but other wise, it's a hard sell and you've still got to maintain your US residence with all the dramas that entails.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 8:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, I think everyone's made their point and all the info that's relevant to the original question has now been made, it's perhaps time to take a step back, cool it down a little and have a cuppa.

Because of that, I'm going to be a boring old sod and close this thread now.