Reload this Page >

Driving lessons in San Francisco

Driving lessons in San Francisco

Old Feb 9th 2010, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

ivanbaba is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Driving lessons in San Francisco

Fellas,

I'm wondering if anyone know any driving school who is giving lessons in cheaper price... If you guys know any website where I can find cheap rate driving lessons ??

Hope you guys have some sort of information that I am looking for..

R/Ivan.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Driving lessons in San Francisco

You might want to try this ...
Old Feb 9th 2010, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

ivanbaba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by md95065
Dude,

Thanks for your smartness.
My main goal behind this post is that if anyone have taken any lessons in the past then they can guide me for cheap driving school.

Cheers,
I
Old Feb 9th 2010, 7:16 am
UK>Bay Area, CA>UK

Chrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud of

when I was looking around (although nearly 2 years ago - and in the Bay are, not SF proper) they were all pretty pricey. Out here "Safest Way" were reputable, and comparable, but stll $65 per hour lesson.

http://www.safestwaydrivingschool.com/adults.htm

If you are looking for SF proper, 1. Google IS your friend, 2. Call Safest Way - they may be able to make a recommendation
Old Feb 9th 2010, 2:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ivanbaba
Fellas,

I'm wondering if anyone know any driving school who is giving lessons in cheaper price... If you guys know any website where I can find cheap rate driving lessons ??

Hope you guys have some sort of information that I am looking for..

R/Ivan.
You need lessons to drive in the US? That's the first I've heard of it.

Did you not drive in the UK at all?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anotherlimey

Indeed. I think you'd have to be asleep to fail the CA driving "test".
Old Feb 9th 2010, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Hill starts?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Cat Whisperer is on a distinguished road

You know that not everybody drives in the UK.

I took driving lessons because I had not driven previously in the UK. Now of course it seems a breeze, but at the time it was all a bit overwhelming and my hubby tried but I just didn't have the confidence with him ( he is a self admitted not very good driver). I shopped around a few places here in the Chicago burbs and all were quoting the same $65/hour apart from a one man band school with a $60 special intro. And what an experience that turned out to be!

My first lesson I saw his car go past my door at least three times while he tried to find the address. Finally this old Dodge Spirit pulls up, and out gets this ancient doddery old man. My nerves were already shot and the sight of this old geezer and car almost made me not answer the door. But my manners got the better of me, and off I went hoping this wasn't my last day on earth.

But it all turned out fine, he was a lovely man and we got on like a house on fire. He said most of his customers were foreign who couldn't speak much English, so for him it was a treat to have a decent conversation. He gave a huge boost in confidence, and I passed my test no probs.

Anyhow, The key was a bit of self confidence, knowing the instructor has a set of peddles too and that he won't let you get into trouble. Maybe thats all the OP is looking for too.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 12:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by md95065
This was the perfect reponse.

The second-most perfect would have been to a site which provides customer feedback....and such a site would also have been found via the above method