Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Driving Lessons

Driving Lessons

Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:41 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Driving Lessons

Originally Posted by Elvira
You mean as in boob?
I sincerely hope so
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:43 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
I sincerely hope so

sincerely? as in truly? madly? deeply?

Why - what is your interest in CaBride's boobs?

Curious minds would like to know!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:47 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

sincerely? as in truly? madly? deeply?
Yes

Why - what is your interest in CaBride's boobs?
Same as any other womans boobs,a healthy curiousity

Curious minds would like to know!
Thats code for "nosey parkers"
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

WELOME!!! One and all to the "Amerlisa's How to make friends and influence people" thread.
I wondered when you'd get here. I suppose I was the one to call her a bitch first. And the one that made derogatory insulting remarks. But, its nice to see you Rushman.....thankfully someone that insults with some intelligence.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:51 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
I wondered when you'd get here. I suppose I was the one to call her a bitch first. And the one that made derogatory insulting remarks. But, its nice to see you Rushman.....thankfully someone that insults with some intelligence.
Waheyyyy! You're back. Glad to see you being an equal opportunity insulter. Btw, what's with all the ????
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
But you did so your time is evidently not as precious as you purport. You're back again, ma beetch. I'm still flattered.
You're back too....back to the scene of the crime. Hey CB, I get up every day (with exception of weekends) at 6am or thereabouts. I like to get up and enjoy my morning before I have to rush off to work. Anytime you want a war of words, usually I'm here at that time.
Account Closed

But, its nice to see you Rushman.....thankfully someone that insults with some intelligence.
Dont try to suck up, I'm not picking sides.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Waheyyyy! You're back. Glad to see you being an equal opportunity insulter. Btw, what's with all the
Only insult the people who deserve it the most!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I didn't ask you to. Nor would I expect you to. Just stating the facts!
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:54 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

U the Ref then?
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:55 am
Account Closed

U the Ref then?
Nope. Just an innocent bystander.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:56 am
Account Closed

Just stating the facts!
That'll make a refreshing change.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:56 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

You're back too....back to the scene of the crime.
But in case you hadn't worked it out. I've got shat all else to do. Not a precious moment in my day. Nope not one.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nope. Just an innocent bystander.
That will be the day.
Old Dec 20th 2005, 2:58 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I love you all.

You're beautiful.

Let's do lunch.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.