Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dr Phelan medical

Dr Phelan medical

Old Nov 20th 2003, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Dr Phelan medical

When I went to see Dr Phelan in London for my medical, he asked me if I had any impairments.

I told him I had trouble saying the letters F, T and H

He replied....

"Well you can't say Fairer than that then"

Ouch !
Old Nov 20th 2003, 3:11 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dr Phelan medical

Originally posted by rogerpenycate
When I went to see Dr Phelan in London for my medical, he asked me if I had any impairments.

I told him I had trouble saying the letters F, T and H

He replied....

"Well you can't say Fairer than that then"

Ouch !

What have I told you about drinking before lunch? I said don't!
Old Nov 20th 2003, 3:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

rogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud ofrogerpenycate has much to be proud of
Default Re: Dr Phelan medical

Originally posted by Patrick
What have I told you about drinking before lunch? I said don't!

Sorry, but you turned your back and the Bacardi was stareing at me.
Imagine my boss if I kept a bottle of Bacardi in my drawer, mind you he is my brother-in-law !!
I'm working in a government building and had trouble convincing them that a good spliff at lunchtime is a medicinal thing !
Oh marijuana, those were the days, my friend.
Sounds like that song by Mary Hopkins.
Old Nov 20th 2003, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

I thought maybe you'd been opening the christmas crackers early

How about this one.

An arrest warrant has been issued for Michael Jackson.

Apparently Police found class A drugs in his lounge, class B drugs in
his kitchen and Class 5C in his bedroom.

BOOM BOOM!
Old Nov 20th 2003, 7:51 pm
Under Achiever

dudleydowg is an unknown quantity at this point

If its a good joke you want:--

2 pregnant women were sat knitting, one said to the other, I hope mines a boy i've only got blue wool.
The other one said i hope mines a spastic cos i've ****ed the arms up
Old Nov 20th 2003, 9:07 pm

BrigieDarling will become famous soon enough

Two old ladies are sitting on a park bench when a streaker up to them.... One has a heart attack and the other one has a stroke!
Old Nov 21st 2003, 12:14 am
BE Forum Addict

CitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond reputeCitySimon has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know about a good joke, but I have a bad one...

Two fish in a tank,

One turns to the other and says "how do you drive this thing?"

Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:35 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Why did the 3 blondes jump off the building?

They wanted to see if their maxi-pads really had wings.