Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Don't you ever call Virgin names again !

Don't you ever call Virgin names again !

Old Jan 5th 2007, 4:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Don't you ever call Virgin names again !

Bereavement tickets

We have tried AA, Continental, BA, even f**kin RAC
"We don't do those anymore, the discounted tickets you can get are so cheap anyway" is what we got.

Virgin Atlantic (Bless 'em) have given all four of us 60% extra discount on cheapest cut price tickets to get us to my Dads funeral ...... AND! .... have left them as open return at no extra cost.
Price for 2 adults and 2 children ? ..... $1600 including all taxes.
Beat that BA.

Last edited by Patrick Hasler; Jan 5th 2007 at 4:39 pm.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 4:54 pm

anabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond reputeanabella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Don't you ever call Virgin names again !

Have a safe journey
Old Jan 5th 2007, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

limeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud oflimeynus has much to be proud of

I had horrible problems with Continental when my Mum passed away last month. They wouldn't be me any type of compassionate discount; their theory was well she was alive when you booked the ticket (although on life support) and we don't offer discounts on already booked tickets (I had to change mine to extend my stay as she passed away whilst I was there). Continental had no compassion at all, the CS center was awful to deal with!

Dawn
Old Jan 5th 2007, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by limeynus
I had horrible problems with Continental when my Mum passed away last month. They wouldn't be me any type of compassionate discount; their theory was well she was alive when you booked the ticket (although on life support) and we don't offer discounts on already booked tickets (I had to change mine to extend my stay as she passed away whilst I was there). Continental had no compassion at all, the CS center was awful to deal with!

Dawn
Been there, done that ..... They seem to think you are trying to con them most of the time.
Old Jan 5th 2007, 5:29 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by limeynus

Dawn
I am so sorry to hear that!

Have you written to them? Write to their CEO, not the CS Center. It won't help you, but unless people complain, how will they even consider a change in policy?