Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Does anyone use Slickdeals.net ?

Wikiposts

Does anyone use Slickdeals.net ?

Old Sep 15th 2011, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light
Default Does anyone use Slickdeals.net ?

I've been getting addicted to it....I buy all sorts of junk that I don't need......The best deal I got so far was 2 NCAA hoodies for $30 with free shipping.....

Well that and all the HP Touchpads I ordered!
Old Sep 15th 2011, 2:04 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone use Slickdeals.net ?

Originally Posted by Ja5on
You got those then? Only a couple of my mates actually got theirs

I know folks who go crazy on Groupon, buying countless number of coupons and half of them end up getting wasted
Old Sep 15th 2011, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
You got those then? Only a couple of my mates actually got theirs
I hate to say I got 5 of the things. Sold them all to other folks. I've already got an iPad, a Galaxy tab and more laptops than you can shake a stick at.

The time Slickdeals gets really addictive is around Black Friday.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

cranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond reputecranston has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ja5on
why bother?
Old Sep 15th 2011, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

cluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond reputecluedweasel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranston
why bother?
New 16Gb Touchpads are selling on E-Bay for around $230 to $250 at the moment. They were going for $300+. I got mines for $96. I sold them to friends for what I paid (one I played with, got bored, and then sold on), but there was the potential to make a few bob there.
Old Sep 15th 2011, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ja5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of lightJa5on is a glorious beacon of light

I actually only got one so far, it was a 32gb for $150 and I sold it for $250......I should be getting another 3 from HP. I am keeping one for myself and giving one to my daughter. The other I think I'm selling to a friend at cost.

Also if your not going to use groupon stuff you can just email them and have it refunded. As long as your using most of the things that you order they don't mind giving you the cash back for a few of them.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 9:50 am
Wolf In Sheeps Clothing

Sheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond reputeSheepdip has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping to get one of the HP touchpads in the 'final' batch they're doing. If not it's a Grid 10.
Old Sep 16th 2011, 4:12 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

why bother?
1) It's cheap
2) It's a good flash-capable browser out of the box
3) I'm enjoying the SNES emulator
4) I'm also enjoying the N64 emulator
5) The movie playback is pretty good
6) And this, I believe, is what you people call 'The kicker' ...

It's a work in progress but it's looking pretty sweet and the same team will be doing ICS when it is released.

I am not regretting my $150 outlay for a second
Old Sep 17th 2011, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sheepdip
Hoping to get one of the HP touchpads in the 'final' batch they're doing. If not it's a Grid 10.
You could also get a refurb Nook Color for $150....Deffo worth the money!
Old Sep 19th 2011, 8:21 pm
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

why bother?
Another Pertinent Bothering Reason ...
http://www.youtube.com/user/greentheonly