Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Do you look like your partner???

Do you look like your partner???

Old Oct 17th 2003, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough
Default Do you look like your partner???

Arn't we supposed to go for partners that mirror us ?
I'm Dark with Brown eyes (although I have a lot of blond streaks....) and my Huz is Dark with Brown eyes too... is there any truth to this?

What about relationships that start over the internet where some people fall in love before they've even seen the person?
Old Oct 17th 2003, 12:51 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you look like your partner???

Originally posted by whatever
I'm Dark with Brown eyes (although I have a lot of blond streaks....) and my Huz is Dark with Brown eyes too... is there any truth to this?

What about relationships that start over the internet where some people fall in love before they've even seen the person?
Down hur in Alabama we all look like our spouses, maybe cos we share the same mom and pappi!

Bubba
Old Oct 17th 2003, 12:53 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

I have brown eyes and brown hair and the nose the size alabania.

My first wife was blonde and had green eyes with a hook nose.

My second wife has red hair and blue eyes and a button nose.

Draw your own conclusions

Patrick
Old Oct 17th 2003, 4:46 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you look like your partner???

<<snip>>
Where did you hear that?

I'd say you've been watching too much Oprah or reading too much Cosmo....

NC Penguin
Old Oct 17th 2003, 5:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Eh? I thought it was just dog owners that were supposed to look like their dogs....
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:01 pm
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think so, but...you decide! I'm biting the bullet now I have my visa and posting a picture of me and my girlfriend. I'm the one with the tattoos!

No comments about the pictures on my wall please!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

I'm 6' 3" & shaven headed. Mary Ann is 5' even and short bob. Somehow I don't think we will be seen as twins.
Attached Thumbnails Do you look like your partner???-me-curry.gif  
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:27 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Those pics in the back ground, are those the ones were your ment to see the dolphin if your mind hasn't been corrupt or am I down the wrong path again
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:57 pm
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Rockgurl
I don't think so, but...you decide! I'm biting the bullet now I have my visa and posting a picture of me and my girlfriend. I'm the one with the tattoos!
Nice pic! Actually I do think you have a lot of similarities. You have the same kind of nose and smile, but your eyes and hair colour (obviously) are different. You look really good together.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

whatever will become famous soon enoughwhatever will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Rockgurl

No comments about the pictures on my wall please!

And you know what..... you look nothing like I imagined but then people never do!
That's a lovely picture - I don't think I'm brave enough to post one.............. not just yet!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

SueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond reputeSueIP has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pic Rockgurl...

I have shoulder length dark hair and grey eyes and Hubby is now going grey gracefully ( ) with blue eyes .Nah..... we dont look like each other at all!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 7:59 pm
Pagan Sex God

And you know what..... you look nothing like I imagined but then people never do!
That's a lovely picture - I don't think I'm brave enough to post one.............. not just yet!
She uses the handle Rockgurl, she looks like a hard rocking chick to me! I wonder if Fairy will post a picture?

Patrick
Old Oct 17th 2003, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Could this be fairy at the recruitment office??

Old Oct 17th 2003, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Rockgurl, I had pictured you to kinda look like Whatever's avatar!

Doctor Scrumpy, nice pic of you as well.
Old Oct 17th 2003, 8:28 pm
Never right in the head!

Yosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond reputeYosser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pimpbot
Could this be fairy at the recruitment office??

Where on earth did you get that pic from Pimpbot? and who are they?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.