Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

do i worth a time to help me????

do i worth a time to help me????

Old Mar 14th 2002, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

rabieisclosetou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default do i worth a time to help me????

hi there
i will highly appreciate it from whoever that would supply me with infos on why i never heard from the US consulate in Morocco well my mother-in-law got the NVC approval which is believed t be the last approval from the INS service , it was dated on march 1st up till i heard nothing from the consulate i keep callng the us consulate but no news well i wonder if anyone has infos on how long would it take morever i heard some bad news that the consualte may fail to get the case being sent by a us cable and in this case will it hel to go to the consulate and show the original NOA's well i was told this please i need helpppppppppppppppppp and thnak you so much for this
Truly yours

[email protected]
Old Mar 14th 2002, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

ghost47882 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: do i worth a time to help me????

The NVC told me that it would take 10 to 15 working days for the consulate in casablanca to get it. You can try going there but i don't know what they will do.

Last edited by ghost47882; Mar 14th 2002 at 9:26 pm.