Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Do I need two seperate XE accounts?

Do I need two seperate XE accounts?

Old Nov 2nd 2012, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Qube is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Do I need two seperate XE accounts?

Hi!

I have an XE account which I have used to transfer funds from the UK to the US, I'm heading home for a few weeks holiday and I want to send funds from the US to the UK. I've added my US account to my XE account but it doesn't seem to show up when I try to do a US to UK trade I can't seem to select the bank accounts I want. I'm probably just doing something stupid... unless I need to make a new XE login?
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 2:55 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do I need two seperate XE accounts?

No, you should be able to send both ways, or to an a/c in a third country. I have used.my XE a/c to send both ways.
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

rpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond reputerpjs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
No, you should be able to send both ways, or to an a/c in a third country. I have used.my XE a/c to send both ways.
I did manage to get XE working bidirectionally but it did require multiple support calls to XE, who have superb support people, and my US bank, Chase, who were good too once they were satisfied I wasn't being scammed by someone and that I knew who XE were and that they were kosher.
Old Nov 3rd 2012, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Qube is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that, I think I'll give them a call, I remember them being very helpful when I set up my account initially for the UK to US transfers.