Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

DNA test for executed rapist... the result is ?

DNA test for executed rapist... the result is ?

Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:54 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DNA test for executed rapist... the result is ?

Originally Posted by Thydney
Put a whole new meaning to giving head
pmsl!!!!!! I karma'd the wrong post!!

Seriously though there are some sick bastards out there...I used to watch cold case files and some other shows...it's stuff to give you nightmares, seemingly ordinary people commiting terrible heinous crimes :scared:
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:25 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick
What are those "plenty of ways that his sperm could have gotten inside her"?

1. He masturbated on her tampon
2. His sperm was playing hide and go seek in her douche
3. She slipped and fell at the exact time his ejaculate was flying through the air and it accidently found its way into her vaginal canal
4. The sperm was fedex'd to her uterus
5. He came in her breakfast cereal and the time she was found dead the cereal had made its way to the vagina
6. The sperm booked two weeks in Ibiza but the airline had overbooked the flight so they went to her virgina instead for a 2 week vacation
7. Her womb secretly made sperm with the same DNA as the guy
8. She went to the sperm bank and withdrew his sperm and used a turkey baster
9. The sperm got evicted from scrotum and rented an apartment in her uterus
10. Someone stole the guys sperm while he was sleeping and threw it through her window and it landed on the gusset of her knickers. When she put them on it climbed up.
11. The sperm was driving round looking for the walmart, got lost and ended up in her vagina
12. She was swimming in the ocean and his sperm, which was swimming round in the ocean too, gravitated up her hoo-hay
13. The sperm's car broke down and was hitching a ride in her vaginal canal
14. He was having sex with another woman and used her as protection

Or he could have had consensual sex with her
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:31 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
How is consensual sex plenty of ways! On your planet, what exactly does the word plenty mean, here on earth it means -

plenty
noun
A full or completely adequate amount or supply: plenty of time.
A large quantity or amount; an abundance: “Awards and honors came to her in plenty” (Joyce Carol Oates)
A condition of general abundance or prosperity: “fruitful regions gladdened by plenty and lulled by peace!” (Samuel Johnson)
adjective
Plentiful; abundant: “Ships were then not so plenty in those waters as now” (Herman Melville)
adverb
Informal
Sufficiently; very: It's plenty hot.

So really, there was one other way his sperm could have ended up in the body of headless woman - he had consenting sex, then after he finished he beheaded her - God, I have had some shit fuks in my time but not once have I wanted to chop her head off

Last edited by Patrick; Jan 13th 2006 at 2:33 am.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:32 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I just read the link...the guys long dead ffs! don't we have guys who are alive on death row...shouldn't we be using the resources on them ...or maybe on the current crime being commited.....
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:33 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

How is consensual sex plenty of ways! On your planet, what exactly does the word plenty meant, here on earth it meeans -
He could have had consensual sex with her on monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday or friday - there's 5 ways to start with.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:34 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

He could have had consensual sex with her on monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday or friday - there's 5 ways to start with.
Technically thats one way, plenty of times
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:37 am
Back Again

What are those "plenty of ways that his sperm could have gotten inside her"?

12. She was swimming in the ocean and his sperm, which was swimming round in the ocean too, gravitated up her hoo-hay
pmsl maybe this is how I really got pregnant all those times!!!
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:38 am
Thinking about it

So really, there was one other way his sperm could have ended up in the body of headless woman - he had consenting sex, then after he finished he beheaded her - God, I have had some shit fuks in my time but not once have I wanted to chop her head off
OK, so just to clarify.
On the basis that his jizz was found in her we know that he had sex with the victim.
How do you move front that statement to then claiming that he lopped her head off on the strength of the DNA evidence alone (ie his jizz in the victim) ??
If you're going to be pedantic about this you've picked the wrong person to start on
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:40 am
Pagan Sex God

OK, so just to clarify.
On the basis that his jizz was found in her we know that he had sex with the victim.
How do you move front that statement to then claiming that he lopped her head off on the strength of the DNA evidence alone (ie his jizz in the victim) ??
If you're going to be pedantic about this you've picked the wrong person to start on
I didnt make that conclusion, the jury did!

I'm taking there word for it as they sat through the trial and heard all the evidence. You and I on the other hand are just reading reports over 20 years later.

Last edited by Patrick; Jan 13th 2006 at 2:45 am.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:43 am
Back Again

OK, so just to clarify.
obviously a jury was presented with other conclusive evidence...the fact that there is DNA evidence to prove that they made the right choice is just the cherry on top...if the jurors had ever doubted themselves afterward ...I think they can now feel even more confident that they made the right choice
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:43 am
Thinking about it

I didnt make that conclusion, the jury did!
Indeed, and shock horror, they were able to do it without the DNA evidence which this thread is all about and which you were implying proved matey boy to be guilty as charged.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:45 am
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
obviously a jury was presented with other conclusive evidence...the fact that there is DNA evidence to prove that they made the right choice is just the cherry on top...if the jurors had ever doubted themselves afterward ...I think they can now feel even more confident that they made the right choice
Don't get me wrong - I have no doubt that this f**ker deserved to fry, all I'm saying is that DNA evidence merely proved that he had sex with her at some point, and nothing else - in fact it doesn't even do that - it just proves that it was his sperm inside her.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:48 am
Pagan Sex God

Indeed, and shock horror, they were able to do it without the DNA evidence which this thread is all about and which you were implying proved matey boy to be guilty as charged.
I wasnt implying anything, I just wrote 15 funny ways the sperm could have entered her body, because as you so rightly pointed out, there are plenty of ways sperm can find its way into a decapitated womans vagina!

Last edited by Patrick; Jan 13th 2006 at 2:59 am.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:54 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

I always decapitate those I've had consensual sex with.

Fancy a shag?
Old Jan 13th 2006, 2:55 am
Back Again

Don't get me wrong - I have no doubt that this f**ker deserved to fry, all I'm saying is that DNA evidence merely proved that he had sex with her at some point, and nothing else - in fact it doesn't even do that - it just proves that it was his sperm inside her.
oh ffs .....please refer to Patrick's post....how else is his sperm gonna get there?? I know! the real murderer..gave him a blow job...pretended to swallow...promptly went to the bathroom were he spat the sperm into a plastic baggy...then ran over commit the murder and used a turkey baster to apply the incriminating evidence???

yeah they probably made the right choice cos we were all a little less p.c then....who knows what wrong choices a juror may now make based on their conscience, faith and bias.....hopefully the system does rule out these people during the elective process.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.