Reload this Page >

divorce help

divorce help

Old Nov 1st 2013, 1:36 am
Banned

Roys is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: divorce help

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
IMO Ian's post was not offensive...he was giving his opinion based on the information you posted. Ian tends to say it as it is...and yes it may upset a few people...but he has helped thousands of people who post in the Immigration Forums. Like the saying goes...“You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
What you don't know is ian and I have history your right I am sure but he needs to be less blunt its called manors trust me if I spoke to people like he does I would be out of a job I work in retail and you just need to be polite.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

md95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond reputemd95065 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, the bottom line is that the OP really doesn't have any immigration issues because he is already a permanent resident so he can focus his entire attention on the issue of the divorce itself - how to avoid it if possible and how to deal with it if necessary.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 1:45 am
Banned

Roys is an unknown quantity at this point

to all that have helped thank you for the advice it has in the main been a great help and I feel that what ever happens I am safe thinking more of moving on to new job role in a new state rather than back to home until now but after ian and I ment the private message (he knows I am not a fan) I am leaning more to home and being with people who want to help me and love me. One last thing some of us need to remember were the only Brit that small town USA might come across so why not make them think were the great people and nation that we are!!
Old Nov 1st 2013, 2:00 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think you need perhaps to give yourself time to come to grips with the situation.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 3:11 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roys
What you don't know is ian and I have history your right I am sure but he needs to be less blunt its called manors trust me if I spoke to people like he does I would be out of a job I work in retail and you just need to be polite.
Roys,

There is an "ignore" button that you can use, so that you won't see Ian's posts in your threads.

Rene