Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

dishing the USA

dishing the USA

Old Jun 7th 2003, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevelisaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Default dishing the USA

I have only recently looked at the posts on this forum as Lisa had been telling me about much complaing and bad mouthing of the USA by many expats ar expats to be.
I have now seen first hand that there is much resentment by those whos days and nights are spent in front of a computer.
If you dont like the country it seems that you should go home. I do like it but I do not like the attitude of many who profess to love an American and yet say so many bad things about that persons homeland.
I will take my own advice about leaving a place I do not like and I will not return to this forum.

Steve
Old Jun 7th 2003, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Make sure you take Lisa with you please, then we can arty:
Old Jun 7th 2003, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Oh phuleeze!. Lets not say anything bad about anything anymore. Lets playfully skip everywhere all holding hands singing we are the world.

Dont let the door knob hit you in the ass on the way out.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 9:21 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: dishing the USA

Originally posted by stevelisaw
I have only recently looked at the posts on this forum as Lisa had been telling me about much complaing and bad mouthing of the USA by many expats ar expats to be.
I have now seen first hand that there is much resentment by those whos days and nights are spent in front of a computer.
If you dont like the country it seems that you should go home. I do like it but I do not like the attitude of many who profess to love an American and yet say so many bad things about that persons homeland.
I will take my own advice about leaving a place I do not like and I will not return to this forum.

Steve
You will have read one or two posts and not the whole thread. Your wife and Ranjini are flamers, they go onto threads and have ignited threads that did not need it. Everyone here is all for america and the american way of life, what we are against is arrogant and ignorant people who come on here trying to incite people.

It doesn't help that you, Lisa and Ranjini are far less intelligent than everyone else on here and read something completly different into threads. I am glad you are staying away, I hope Lisa goes with you but I fear, like Ranjini's boast that she had left and came back the next day, you are playing with smoke and mirrors and will be back tomorrow.

Patrick
Old Jun 7th 2003, 9:24 pm
Banned

Ranjini will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Patrick
You will have read one or two posts and not the whole thread. Your wife and Ranjini are flamers, they go onto threads and have ignited threads that did not need it. Everyone here is all for america and the american way of life, what we are against is arrogant and ignorant people who come on here trying to incite people.

It doesn't help that you, Lisa and Ranjini are far less intelligent than everyone else on here and read something completly different into threads. I am glad you are staying away, I hope Lisa goes with you but I fear, like Ranjini's boast that she had left and came back the next day, you are playing with smoke and mirrors and will be back tomorrow.

Patrick
Attached Thumbnails dishing the USA-gonefishingwords.jpg  
Old Jun 7th 2003, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by stevelisaw

Steve
Simply not correct, most here are all happy in the company they keep in their new home. I have seen however some inflamed personal attacks from every corner, not aimed at the Americans, but ignorance and arrogance in general wherever that may be.

I for one have never put down the Americans nor have I any reason to, I do however find the sniping of a few ( Not amreican), a real pain in the arse.

Rob
Old Jun 7th 2003, 10:11 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Patrick
You will have read one or two posts and not the whole thread. Your wife and Ranjini are flamers, they go onto threads and have ignited threads that did not need it.
Call 911
Attached Thumbnails dishing the USA-b2584134white.gif  
Old Jun 7th 2003, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

robclews is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ranjini
Call 911
Are you trying extra special to be immature.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 11:01 pm
Banned

Originally posted by robclews
Are you trying extra special to be immature.
Attached Thumbnails dishing the USA-gonefishingwords.jpg  
Old Jun 7th 2003, 11:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond reputePimpbot has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 8th 2003, 12:21 am
Corpsicle

nathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the roughnathan barley is a jewel in the rough

Uh-oh, she's figured out the Attachment feature; mind you, so could a Chimpanzee. Shame they have better grammar skills than her, though thats probably why she's tkane to posting only pictures.
Old Jun 8th 2003, 3:08 am
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ranjini
Damn, wheres a picture of my arse my I need one!
Old Jun 8th 2003, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Is this guy "stevelisaw" for real?

I did not come here from some 3rd world country or Eastern Bloc. I was not a refugee, fleeing tyranny. I came here with money in my pocket, on a 747. I chose with my family to move here or there or anywhere. My wife is a USC, we lived in UK, now we live US. I am not on the run from UK, because they have no telephones/ Cellphones/Computers/Bmw's/Dvd players/Electricity.
I don't have to be grateful to them, I work, I pay taxes. The Feds don't give me a handout.

I'm here because I want to be, not because I need to be.

I certainly claim the right to speak my mind/complain and disagree.

Why, you think Americans don't. Go listen to them in the rest of the World "Bad mouthing Everything".

And to the person who said on these boards “No one on here is old enough to remember when UK was rich & powerful�. I think you will find that prior to World War 2, UK was the richest country in the world. The Americans stayed out of the war & bleed us dry, selling us guns & ammo. We were still paying off debts to them until just a few years ago. The USA was in a recession before the war & wealthy after.

Reg. Frank R.

Frank R.
Old Jun 8th 2003, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

I much preferred

http://www.funlol.com/content3/conte...bushspeech.txt

although no doubt people will criticize me for being against the great one lol
Old Jun 8th 2003, 4:44 pm
Forum Regular

Ptarmigan is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course, I forgot, some people have the attitude that if you don't like something about the US, you must leave immediately, especially if you were not lucky enough to have been born here. Do not ever complain about it, that would be unpatriotic wouldn't it.

I read this forums often but do not post much, but Stevelisaw, half the time you read something that is not there into a post and then go off on some halfway litterate rant about the person who wrote it, in particular anything written by one poster whom I will; not name.

Perhaps if you had complained more about those who tried to teach you reading comprehension, they might have done a better job.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.