Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Disabled visitor

Disabled visitor

Old Mar 3rd 2006, 11:34 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Disabled visitor

Originally Posted by britontour
Not sure what the limitations are on age but I get free annual travel insurance including winter sports (or you can include your family) with my bank account which I've used and claimed on in the past and they have been pretty good. Also if you have the platinum account you can get into airport lounges for free too.

If you don't have the money to meet the criteria I think you can pay so much a month for the service and then upgrade and down grade whenever you want. Lloyds TSB
He has late onset Diabetes, which sends the cost through the roof seemingly.... strangely the last time he was here, he had a trip to ER with a throat infection (That's NJ for you) he or his insurance company never did get the bill, it must have been him chatting up the nurses, who were all over him Bless his cotton socks..........
Old Mar 4th 2006, 12:37 am
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
He has late onset Diabetes, which sends the cost through the roof seemingly.... strangely the last time he was here, he had a trip to ER with a throat infection (That's NJ for you) he or his insurance company never did get the bill, it must have been him chatting up the nurses, who were all over him Bless his cotton socks..........
Gruff I love the photo of your dad in the photopost. Reminded me of my dad with his walking stick .

OT my dad always got his insurance from Tesco.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:31 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Not for airline tickets, mt Mum used to use Saga but they got expensive, she used someone else last time.
Virgin offer a discount if you book on the phone, they don't advertise it, but my hubby's mum got it and they told us to always phone when we are booking for her from now on.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by g1ant
If you find a company that does insurance for people over 80, I'd be intererested. My dad can't find any.

Alex.
Hi Alex,

I did a search on google, and came up with about 6 different companies. Most are quoting about £80 - £100 for a week. Here are the links I found:

http://www.travelinsurancefinder.co....ce-over-75.htm

http://www.portwood.co.uk/single_tri...linsurance.htm

Thanks all the rest of you for your responses too.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 1:40 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
my dad is a little unfirm on his legs
Shame. Cus you could do with a kick up the arse