Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dirty Sanchez Friday 11th March

Dirty Sanchez Friday 11th March

Old Feb 26th 2005, 5:49 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dirty Sanchez Friday 11th March

For those of who have been away from the UK a while MTV2 is starting to show a UK program called Dirty Sanchez (Team Sanchez in the US for some reason) starting March 11th 10pm PST.

Think Jackass and mulitple by 10 with an English (actually Welsh) sense of humour and you're not even near. I hope they don't censor it to pieces because the pubic hair pizza and nettles to the bollocks are two of the funniest and grossest bits of tele ever :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Feb 26th 2005, 6:08 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dirty Sanchez Friday 11th March

That show really is nasty

There also showing that jimmy carr show as well, desperation? or whatever it's called...which is quite amusing...
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:33 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

It's Team Sanchez cos a show with the title Dirty Sanchez would run afoul of the FCC if they knew what it translated to. Kinda like the Beeb catching on to Pogue Mahone and making them change their names to The Pogues if they wanted to continue to have their music broadcast.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 11:20 am

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eskimo
For those of who have been away from the UK a while MTV2 is starting to show a UK program called Dirty Sanchez (Team Sanchez in the US for some reason) starting March 11th 10pm PST.

Think Jackass and mulitple by 10 with an English (actually Welsh) sense of humour and you're not even near. I hope they don't censor it to pieces because the pubic hair pizza and nettles to the bollocks are two of the funniest and grossest bits of tele ever :scared: :scared: :scared:
You just know it's going to be censored, the one where they had a spinning cycle tyre and held it up to the guys balls :scared: disturbing but so funny! I read somewhere that one of the guys on the show was dating Charlotte Church (Matt Pritchard) odd match
Old Feb 26th 2005, 12:28 pm
delphiman

Great show but it'll be censored to hell over here

Old Feb 26th 2005, 5:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by snowbunny
It's Team Sanchez cos a show with the title Dirty Sanchez would run afoul of the FCC if they knew what it translated to. Kinda like the Beeb catching on to Pogue Mahone and making them change their names to The Pogues if they wanted to continue to have their music broadcast.
unless I lead a very sheltered life I have no idea what Dirty Sanchez means - pray tell
Old Feb 26th 2005, 6:13 pm
Accepted Everywhere

SeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant future

unless I lead a very sheltered life I have no idea what Dirty Sanchez means - pray tell
Without being too graphic....think of the 'stuff' that would be left above your top lip if you decided to kiss/lick the ass of someone who had erm, shall we say, been suffering from a bout of bowel problems. I know, not a pretty picture. That's were the 'Dirty' element arises from. The 'Sanchez' aspect is in relation to a stereotypical image of a Mexican supporting a large moustache. Get the picture?
Old Feb 26th 2005, 6:51 pm
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

I've actually been told by separate sources (who were more than happy to fill me in) that post-sex of the variant variety between a male and a female, the male takes the (ahem) stuff off the end of his plonker and DRAWS the moustache on the female.

Either explanation is pretty damned execrable.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 6:54 pm
Accepted Everywhere

SeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant futureSeveredNeurons has a brilliant future

I've actually been told by separate sources (who were more than happy to fill me in) that post-sex of the variant variety between a male and a female, the male takes the (ahem) stuff off the end of his plonker and DRAWS the moustache on the female.

Either explanation is pretty damned execrable.
Yeah, you may be right. I stand corrected. Not that I'm an expert on the subject or anything. I think that maybe I was thinking of 'tossing salad' (bowel problems assesed on an individual basis, not relevant to all cases)?
Old Feb 26th 2005, 6:58 pm
Lapine Member

I happen to be friends with university-aged boys in the UK.... and they love to shock me. Kinda like shocking their mum, only I'm cool. Sort of.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:03 pm
Accepted Everywhere

I happen to be friends with university-aged boys in the UK.... and they love to shock me.
I am a University aged boy, well, sort of...... I'm 24. I graduated three years ago. I need to get out more! However, in light of this conversation, maybe I need to stay in more.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:06 pm
Lapine Member

Three years is an eternity in the evolution of slang and depravity
Old Feb 26th 2005, 7:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

snorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond reputesnorkmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

I watched it in the UK - man - some of the things they did were so very painful to watch. I can't imagine they won't censor it.
Old Feb 26th 2005, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

Three years is an eternity in the evolution of slang and depravity
I feel very very very old
Old Feb 26th 2005, 9:00 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SeveredNeurons
Without being too graphic....think of the 'stuff' that would be left above your top lip if you decided to kiss/lick the ass of someone who had erm, shall we say, been suffering from a bout of bowel problems. I know, not a pretty picture. That's were the 'Dirty' element arises from. The 'Sanchez' aspect is in relation to a stereotypical image of a Mexican supporting a large moustache. Get the picture?
Eeeewwwwww, yuk Sent you some karma cos I like your avatar!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.