Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Old Feb 28th 2004, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

ejay1 will become famous soon enough
Default Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Has anyone seen this movie yet, I just came back from watching it. It was a good movie but I didn't like the end because it wasn't a happy one. And by the way, does anyone know who was the leading actress was.
Old Feb 28th 2004, 6:10 am
At last in Josh's arms =)

JoshsCarole is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Originally posted by ejay1
Has anyone seen this movie yet, I just came back from watching it. It was a good movie but I didn't like the end because it wasn't a happy one. And by the way, does anyone know who was the leading actress was.
Go to my good-ole friend imdb.com and check out the leading actress: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338096/

I haven't seen the movie, but I usually like happy endings, so thanks for warning us!
Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by JoshsCarole
Go to my good-ole friend imdb.com and check out the leading actress: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0338096/

I haven't seen the movie, but I usually like happy endings, so thanks for warning us!

Thanks I found out who the actress was some british actress named Romola Garai, never heard of her. Well anyway if you like latino dancing you would probably like this movie.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:32 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ejay1
I can't be arsed/too tight to see this one (even if I a free ticket I still think I wouldn't go.)

So what happened in the end then ?
The ship sank ? The bloke got nailed to the cross ?
Spill it.
Old Feb 29th 2004, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Webbie
I can't be arsed/too tight to see this one (even if I a free ticket I still think I wouldn't go.)

So what happened in the end then ?
The ship sank ? The bloke got nailed to the cross ?
Spill it.

Well the movie was based in 1958 Cuba. And in the end the girl and her family have to leave because Cuba is taken over by Castro and the boy(Xavier) stays behind.