Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dilema dilema

Dilema dilema

Old Oct 25th 2003, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

Suzygirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dilema dilema

Anyone ever had to contemplate going home for an important reason such as family matters, only to discover that your partner did not intend on following you?

How would you take this? Ultimately, would you cease the relationship?
Old Oct 26th 2003, 1:27 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dilema dilema

Originally posted by Suzygirl
Anyone ever had to contemplate going home for an important reason .....
For a visit, long term (years), or for keeps?

It hasn't affected me, and I doubt that it would.
Old Oct 26th 2003, 4:43 am
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

If it is only a visit then no worries but long term.... seems like some honest talking needs to be done.

Hope both of you sort things out.

Scotch
Old Oct 26th 2003, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Suzygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by scotch03
If it is only a visit then no worries but long term.... seems like some honest talking needs to be done.

Hope both of you sort things out.

Scotch
Thanks Scotch. I have no idea how long. I just feel like my family and their business are falling apart as we speak and that I really should be in Scotland with them until things improve.