Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Did you hear? It has been snowing in the UK!

Did you hear? It has been snowing in the UK!

Old Dec 18th 2009, 9:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Did you hear? It has been snowing in the UK!

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Oh mate a brand new 34in flat screen TV I bought her today ,she better be happy lol plus I took here shopping bad idea ....and I only arrived yesterday, I was saying to friends earlier today I will be broke by the time I go back to the US

But you only get 1 mum
Sounds like a lovely trip....for Mum at least!! Hope you enjoy your time with your Mum and the snow! There may even be some waiting for you here when you get back.

Hope you have a good trip back too sweety
Old Dec 19th 2009, 11:25 pm
Up Yir Kilt

scotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of lightscotch03 is a glorious beacon of light

Really?
It snowed in the UK?
Oh my goodness, when did it last snow in the UK? Oh, like last year and every year.

I hear it rained also...
Old Dec 20th 2009, 3:11 am
BE Forum Addict

kins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond reputekins has a reputation beyond repute

I lived in London for five years and in that time it snowed once, then instantly melted...
Old Dec 20th 2009, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

Chugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to beholdChugabug is a splendid one to behold

Just until the 27th, I knew it was gonna snow I flew from SFO to Minneapolis and it was snowing there, then when I got to Holland it had been snowing and Norwich is only a 30min flight from Schipol, and as we came out of the clouds it was just starting, by the time I walked out the airport door to get the rental car it was a flippen blizzard lol
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/conte...A13%3A24%3A773
Have a pint at the Fat Cat for me.

http://www.fatcatpub.co.uk/
Old Dec 20th 2009, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I was worried about Sis landing in the US on Christmas day, I thought it might be a bit dodgy as they have forecast ice/rain/snow here

This morning on her FB page, she is worried she may not even make it out of the UK, she is snowed in!!! Keeping that we are both worried about nothing!
Old Dec 20th 2009, 3:11 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chugabug
Have a pint at the Fat Cat for me.

http://www.fatcatpub.co.uk/
Never been there well not sober so's I would remeber lol
Old Dec 20th 2009, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

Snow n the UK is bloody cold!
Old Dec 20th 2009, 4:56 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DeanUK2US
Man up.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

DeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond reputeDeanUK2US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sime303
Man up.
that's okay for you to say being out in Maine (where it is probably freezing anyway...)!
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:04 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

that's okay for you to say being out in Maine!
And the BBC news just said there is more on the flippen way

I feel sorry for the poor bastards waiting to use the Eurostar and sitting in all that line of traffic with no news what so ever, some have been there for 2 days
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:10 pm
I'm off to find a spanner

sime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond reputesime303 has a reputation beyond repute

that's okay for you to say being out in Maine (where it is probably freezing anyway...)!
Actually it is quite warm today, -9C.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

And the BBC news just said there is more on the flippen way

I feel sorry for the poor bastards waiting to use the Eurostar and sitting in all that line of traffic with no news what so ever, some have been there for 2 days
Well, I don't have any travelling to do beyond seeing my UK-based family. I do feel sorry for those that do have to, though.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sime303
Actually it is quite warm today, -9C.
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Says the man who wants to live in New York?!?!?
Old Dec 20th 2009, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kaffy Mintcake
Says the man who wants to live in New York?!?!?
Yeah, snow is warmer in NYC! Everyone knows that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.