Dentists

Old Apr 26th 2010, 6:00 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dentists

http://www.dentalsite.com/dentists/densch.html

Hope this might help some of you!

I just called my local dentist school in Stockton and it is $74 for a filling and $138 per qtr for root cleaning thats 50% cheaper then the normal

Sorry Candy no schools in Wyoming
Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl

I just called my local dentist school in Stockton and it is $74 for a filling and $138 per qtr for root cleaning thats 50% cheaper then the normal

Thanx Poppy, I bet that is pretty useful for a lot on here!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Bladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, thanks Poppy.

I am looking at this place. http://www.periopeak.com/ Sounds too good to be true, but I can't find any negative feedback despite a long Internet search.

www.hiddenjukebox.wordpress.com
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:24 pm
Resident Sillycow

mellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond reputemellybrown has a reputation beyond repute

We went to the denstist the other day - we just wanted regular old cleaning - they did nothing but tel me that I need to cough up $900 for a deep clean and have my 14 cavaties repaired???????????????? I can tell you right now I do not have 14 cavaties!!!!!!!!!

I just looked at the breakdown sheet they gave me, and they want to charge me $130 for an electric toothbrush???????????

Needless to say I am calling said dentist today to inform them that we shall not be requiring their services!!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:44 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bladerunner
Yes, thanks Poppy.

I am looking at this place. http://www.periopeak.com/ Sounds too good to be true, but I can't find any negative feedback despite a long Internet search.

Thats it thats what my dentist in the UK was talking about.......Let us know if you go ahead with it, heck yes I would even pay the same price as the reg cleaning if its a 1 off visit and no pain.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by mellybrown
We went to the denstist the other day - we just wanted regular old cleaning - they did nothing but tel me that I need to cough up $900 for a deep clean and have my 14 cavaties repaired???????????????? I can tell you right now I do not have 14 cavaties!!!!!!!!!

I just looked at the breakdown sheet they gave me, and they want to charge me $130 for an electric toothbrush???????????

Needless to say I am calling said dentist today to inform them that we shall not be requiring their services!!!
I know its a joke here we should all start to post our Dentist rip off tales.
For the record I was told last month I only had 1 wisdom tooth, which seemed weird as I had no recall of the rest ever being taken out so when I was able to get an appointment with my cosmetic dentist 2 weeks later, I asked him "How many wisdom teeth do I have" Guess what 4
Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:06 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

I asked him "How many wisdom teeth do I have" Guess what 4

would never of guessed that knowing you............
Old Apr 29th 2010, 2:07 pm
staying around

candy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond reputecandy wy. has a reputation beyond repute

I know never anything in Wyoming......
Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:10 am
Forum Regular

Bladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of lightBladerunner is a glorious beacon of light

Thats it thats what my dentist in the UK was talking about.......Let us know if you go ahead with it, heck yes I would even pay the same price as the reg cleaning if its a 1 off visit and no pain.
The cost of the entire mouth will be $3200. But after seeing the x rays and exam results, they reckon many teeth can be saved. Implants would cost more. I am considering driving up there then selling the car.

Old Apr 30th 2010, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mellybrown
You can get them for seven bucks in Rite Aid.

I reckon that is the price they charge insurers...

Old Jun 7th 2010, 6:21 am
James Chesterton

megalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud ofmegalaser has much to be proud of

It's the same as the UK, if you got quoted $350 for a first check up they are trying to rip you off. Also beware of them 'panicking' you into agreeing to highly expensive 'preventative' procedures, it's standard practice out here to make you think you might drop dead if you don't urgently spend $1000 on some over the top preventative thing.