Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Dental Nurse moving to the US

Dental Nurse moving to the US

Old Jan 9th 2014, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

hoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond reputehoffage123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dental Nurse moving to the US

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
That's been my experience.
Is that because of the perception of the British having bad teeth?
Old Jan 9th 2014, 10:51 am

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoffage123
Is that because of the perception of the British having bad teeth?
Probably. My dentist in the US felt sorry for me because I'd grown up in the UK and had to go to UK dentists. He even said the words "They don't have good dentists in Britain." When I told him I was moving back to the UK, he said I could always fly back and see him twice a year He was a good dentist but his teeth were just a little too white and he always had a remarkable tan!
Old Jan 9th 2014, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

NatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond reputeNatashaB has a reputation beyond repute

I would join match.com and find a US husband. Seriously, I think that would be quickest!