Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

demand for Business Administration jobs?

demand for Business Administration jobs?

Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:08 pm
mee
Banned

mee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default demand for Business Administration jobs?

where is the us has the greatest demand for business admin jobs, with degrees in business admin

more specifically like jobs for human resources, financial analysts, event managers and retail managers?

My wife thinks Texas, but she said she isn't sure, so she told me to ask

thank you

also, please describe the demand in 6 years aswell as now

thankss

Last edited by mee; Aug 30th 2013 at 3:13 pm.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of
Default Re: demand for Business Administration jobs?

Originally Posted by mee
where is the us has the greatest demand for business admin jobs, with degrees in business admin

more specifically like jobs for human resources, financial analysts, event managers and retail managers?

My wife thinks Texas, but she said she isn't sure, so she told me to ask

thank you

thankss
Seriously? Google is your friend. Monster.com is your friend. Get to know them.

What do you think? Do you have your own thoughts? Does your wife let you think?

Since no one here has a time machine, answering that question is not possible.

BTW: is the degree yours? How did you get it?
Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:27 pm
mee
Banned

Originally Posted by markwm
Seriously? Google is your friend. Monster.com is your friend. Get to know them.

What do you think? Do you have your own thoughts? Does your wife let you think?

Since no one here has a time machine, answering that question is not possible.

BTW: is the degree yours? How did you get it?
LOL I used google, but no i didn't use monster, i will look it up

I don't know, that is why i asked, yes i do have my own thoughts

and it doesn't make sense? you can't "let" someone think, or stop them from thinking, that is a highly illogical statement, and the fact that you would dare to question my academic credentials and qualification just after making that illogical and irrational statement, is no less than idiotic

and obviously I don't expect a complete accurate answer, i was expecting a prediction, a word that you should look up child (i say child since your whole statement is very immature)

and since you dare to question my academic educational qualifications and credentials, I dare you to state what you have, but based on your statement I expect you failed secondary education, but oh well............BYE!!!
Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:35 pm
Wondering if...

celticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mee

and it doesn't make sense? you can't "let" someone think, or stop them from thinking, that is a highly illogical statement, and the fact that you would dare to question my academic credentials and qualification just after making that illogical and irrational statement, is no less than idiotic

and obviously I don't expect a complete accurate answer, i was expecting a prediction, a word that you should look up child (i say child since your whole statement is very immature)

and since you dare to question my academic educational qualifications and credentials, I dare you to state what you have, but based on your statement I expect you failed secondary education, but oh well............BYE!!!
The BA in Sociology and Business from the Dale Carnegie school, presumably
Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:49 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mee
I think it is possible that in six years the jobs you describe will not exist as their functions will all be accomplished by robotic computers being developed by IBM.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:50 pm
mee
Banned

Originally Posted by celticgrid
The BA in Sociology and Business from the Dale Carnegie school, presumably
excuse me???? care to elaborate????
Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:51 pm
mee
Banned

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
I think it is possible that in six years the jobs you describe will not exist as their functions will all be accomplished by robotic computers being developed by IBM.
funny
Old Aug 30th 2013, 3:56 pm
Mouthy Yank

Speedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedwell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mee
Elaboration: If you were half as competent in business administration as you pretend to be, you wouldn't have needed an elaboration.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 4:01 pm
Wondering if...

celticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond reputecelticgrid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mee
Nope. I'm not sure it would help. Thanks anyway.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 4:02 pm
mee
Banned

Originally Posted by Speedwell
Elaboration: If you were half as competent in business administration as you pretend to be, you wouldn't have needed an elaboration.
Says Punjana's Biggest Fan

I don't recall stating I was "competent" and I did not "pretend" anything perhaps you should check where I said that

LOL fools these days
Old Aug 30th 2013, 4:03 pm
mee
Banned

Originally Posted by celticgrid
Nope. I'm not sure it would help. Thanks anyway.

OK then, move off the post! now! bye!
Old Aug 30th 2013, 4:07 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

If you are going to continue this thread in the vein of calling other posters fools, children and immature, then I will end up acting like a school teacher.

Please, you ask a question, you accept the answers ... please don't invite retribution, which insults WILL induce.

Thank you for your cooperation
Old Aug 30th 2013, 4:09 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 30th 2013, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

markwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud ofmarkwm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mee
There are many job sites out there: find the one that has roles that suit your trade or profession. Try and make some contacts through your current business or perhaps there is a professional organization you could join.

Originally Posted by mee
LOL: not how it came across! :-)

Originally Posted by mee
You're not English, are you?

Originally Posted by mee
Then ask a sensible question.

Originally Posted by mee
It wasn't a dare: it was an observation based on the content of your post.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 4:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mee
with all due respect, they decided to reply with many insults by sugessting that i'm impontetant and by insulting my wife, and they did not "answer" they gave foolish, childish and immature comments, so I don't believe that there is any other way to respond, they choose to insult me, so I retaliate.

Simple

Thank you for your cooperation
None of that actually happened. You were asked a question about a degree that you had mentioned. The answer to that would impact the advice given. However you seem to have come to pick a fight and are skewing other posts to do so. Based on your posts so far I can't think that there would be many companies interested in somebody with your attitude and less that would want to keep you as an employee if you were to get hired.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.