Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Decisions, decisions.....

Decisions, decisions.....

Old Aug 15th 2005, 1:15 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Decisions, decisions.....

Right, I've just about finished doing some chores and I'm going to settle down and watch some TV for a change.

I've brought over some DVDs which I bought on my recent trip to England and now I have to choose from:

'Top Gear - Revved Up': Thrashing, Crashing and Trashing

'Drop The Dead Donkey' - The Complete First Series (just released on DVD)

''Rock Profile" - Matt Lucas & David Walliams (Little Britain) impersonating 'rock royalty'...(also a new release on DVD)

Movies:

'Wilde' - Stephen Fry, Jude Law, Vanessa Redgrave; critically acclaimed performance from Fry as Oscar Wilde.

'Creep' (one for the guys....a sort of 'Psycho' on the London Underground)

and two freebie DVDs from the 'Daily Mail' (why don't US newspapers and mags ever have giveaways? My Sept. edition of 'Marie Claire' has a free pair of flip-flops attached to the mag!):

'The Millionairess' with Peter Sellers & Sophia Loren

'Defence Of the Realm' - Denholm Elliott, Greta Scacchi - spy thriller.

I'm going to pour a beer......then try to decide what to watch....I think Top Gear might be fun.
Old Aug 15th 2005, 5:00 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decisions, decisions.....

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Right, I've just about finished doing some chores and I'm going to settle down and watch some TV for a change.

I've brought over some DVDs which I bought on my recent trip to England and now I have to choose from:

'Top Gear - Revved Up': Thrashing, Crashing and Trashing

'Drop The Dead Donkey' - The Complete First Series (just released on DVD)

''Rock Profile" - Matt Lucas & David Walliams (Little Britain) impersonating 'rock royalty'...(also a new release on DVD)

Movies:

'Wilde' - Stephen Fry, Jude Law, Vanessa Redgrave; critically acclaimed performance from Fry as Oscar Wilde.

'Creep' (one for the guys....a sort of 'Psycho' on the London Underground)

and two freebie DVDs from the 'Daily Mail' (why don't US newspapers and mags ever have giveaways? My Sept. edition of 'Marie Claire' has a free pair of flip-flops attached to the mag!):

'The Millionairess' with Peter Sellers & Sophia Loren

'Defence Of the Realm' - Denholm Elliott, Greta Scacchi - spy thriller.

I'm going to pour a beer......then try to decide what to watch....I think Top Gear might be fun.
Oh dear I see why no one replied....

Top Gear is your best option can't believe you payed for the rest..