Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Decided to move back.....so house in North Bay soon to come to market!

Decided to move back.....so house in North Bay soon to come to market!

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Decided to move back.....so house in North Bay soon to come to market!

As the title says......(well come to market sometime in the next year for sure)
3 bed 2 bath in Novato Marin. Nice size lot with pool. Good potential.
Still some projects/additions we wanted to do but excellent family area of a nice North Bay town.

If anybody knows anybody....
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 12:55 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Decided to move back.....so house in North Bay soon to come to market!

Originally Posted by mayhemuk
Still some projects/additions we wanted to do but excellent family area of a nice North Bay town.

http://britishexpats.com/classifieds/
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 12:56 am

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Decided to move back.....so house in North Bay soon to come to market!

No idea which part of CA this is in.....but I've heard there's been so many storms in the past few weeks and another large one imminently due, your house isn't about to slide down a hill or mountain is it?
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Decided to move back.....so house in North Bay soon to come to market!

Originally Posted by Englishmum
No idea which part of CA this is in.....but I've heard there's been so many storms in the past few weeks and another large one imminently due, your house isn't about to slide down a hill or mountain is it?
North Bay of San Francisco. 20 mins or so north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Today has been very wet but we're yet to sink or slide. (Ask mer again in the morning!)

Thanks for the classified link too JG.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 1:19 am
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Yeah I've been watching some apartments on the edge on the news each night, they are so close to sliding down into the ocean it's very strange to watch.
mayhemuk good luck with the move and selling the house
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 1:56 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

WOW Did this all come about after your Christmas trip to Blighty I thought, you were settled here!!
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 2:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
WOW Did this all come about after your Christmas trip to Blighty I thought, you were settled here!!
Not especially because of that. Ultimately I cannot continue in my current employ (Pretty heavy manual labour working concrete on a near daily basis) and despite applying for less ardous jobs no bites. See CA unemployment 10%+.
I have some options employment wise in the UK and also bigger family support (whereas here is basically the MIL)

We like it here and have enjoyed it but we're not so attached that a neccesary move is such a wrench.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 2:49 am

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute

Not especially because of that. Ultimately I cannot continue in my current employ (Pretty heavy manual labour working concrete on a near daily basis) and despite applying for less ardous jobs no bites. See CA unemployment 10%+.
I have some options employment wise in the UK and also bigger family support (whereas here is basically the MIL)

We like it here and have enjoyed it but we're not so attached that a neccesary move is such a wrench.
Well I wish you all the best in your new ventures and hope that you find a buyer ASAP.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Nevada b4 California b4 Colorado b4 Valley of plastic and sand, b4 London
veryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond reputeveryfunny has a reputation beyond repute

In addition, the most expensive county to live in.

North Bay of San Francisco. 20 mins or so north of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Today has been very wet but we're yet to sink or slide. (Ask mer again in the morning!)

Thanks for the classified link too JG.