Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Deal or no deal - please someone watch it now

Deal or no deal - please someone watch it now

Old Feb 9th 2007, 12:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond reputeSophia_S has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Deal or no deal - please someone watch it now

Originally Posted by NCBrit
But isn't that the case with a lot of "things" here in the USA? Over the top, over dramatic etc. I have concluded that the reason a lot of people watch shows like Deal or No Deal and American Idol isn't to actually see someone win $1,000,000 or become a pop star, it's to watch the absolute turds who somehow qualify to be contestants (please note I said "a lot" and not "all.") Do I watch Idol? Yes I do, purely for the entertainment value of Cowell vs everyone else. Do I watch Deal? No, I don't.
Yes, watch American Idol,but just for the way Simon Cowell just puts the conestants straight!,I know I wouldn't watch it if he wasn't on it........there's something just SO refreshingly British about him!,he just won't 'beat about the bush',no matter how much the US press say he's too hard on the contestants.....good for him!........Sophia