Customs form upon entry to US

Customs form upon entry to US

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

Okuda will become famous soon enoughOkuda will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Customs form upon entry to US

I found it on this website under "Food Products Prepared"
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/va...oductsPrepared

" Many prepared foods are admissible. However, almost anything containing meat products, such as bouillon, soup mixes, etc., is not admissible. As a general rule, condiments, vinegars, oils, packaged spices, honey, coffee and tea are admissible. Because rice can often harbor insects, it is best to avoid bringing it into the United States. "

Did you declare it when you brought it back? I *really* want bisto haha.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:01 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked the ingredients on the Bisto packet, there's no meat in it, so that's safe. It's the Oxo's I'll miss the last thing on the list is Beef.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:15 pm
UK>Bay Area, CA>UK

Chrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud ofChrissywissy100 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mummy in the foothills
I just checked the ingredients on the Bisto packet, there's no meat in it, so that's safe. It's the Oxo's I'll miss the last thing on the list is Beef.
Oh no! I was so looking forward to bring back a years supply of Oxo!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:13 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chrissywissy100
Oh no! I was so looking forward to bring back a years supply of Oxo!!!
It said on the site that you can mail them, so I'm going to post a box full to myself back in US while I visit UK this summer.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

Okuda will become famous soon enoughOkuda will become famous soon enough

WooooHOOO Bisto!!

Have any of you ever seen this site before? http://www.britstore.co.uk/ They will go shopping at Tescos and ship it over for you! Custard Cremes!!