Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Custody of children and the K1

Custody of children and the K1

Old Oct 29th 2002, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
Joined: Jun 2002
Location: Spain
Posts: 144
Mooey is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Custody of children and the K1

Help Someone!!!!!

I am living in Spain, I was divorced in Spain, and my court order has given the custody of the children to me and they are to remain with me,, and my Ex husband has visiting rights...

I have been told by a few people that I will need a letter from Him giving his permission to leave the country, I asked my solicitor if he had to give me permission or I had to ask him and I was told no not at all...
Please please someone tell me??? I would hate to get to the embassy after all this time and they say no to the visa!!!,, I cant talk tyo my exhusband after what he put me through for years with his bulling and cobntrolling way, but I have never stopped him seeing the children and I still dont intend to,, my solicitor said all I need do was to supply him with the address and phone number so that he can stay in contact with them,, also he works off shore for 4 weeks at a time so he is able to fly anywhere he wishes when he gets off the rig so it will not be a problem to him.... But to ask him for a letter of permission will be giving him controll again over my life,, and he would love to get that..
Please someone tell me what to do???!!!!!
Mooey is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.