Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Currency Trading....TORFX.COM

Currency Trading....TORFX.COM

Old Jun 10th 2010, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Sunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSunshine Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Default Currency Trading....TORFX.COM

Does anyone have experience dealing with currency traders and maybe specifically Torfx.com. I have just registered with them as we are currently contemplating moving the proceeds of our house sale over. However to put it politely I am s*****g it as we have never done anything like this before. We are very simple people who get into a dither over bank processes let alone this kind of milarky. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately the amount that they claim to give over the bank rate is the real difference between having enough money to actually purchase the house of my dreams or not. However...the thought of losing our entire lifesavings breaks me into a cold sweat Can any kind person both enlighten and reassure me
I am becoming so very anxious over the entire situation, but that said I really would like this house
Why am I finding it so very hard to handle the thought of moving our money this way

Last edited by Sunshine Girl; Jun 10th 2010 at 8:59 pm. Reason: I put 'my' money, not 'our' money. Kinda important lol!
Old Jun 11th 2010, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

Sazzer is a jewel in the roughSazzer is a jewel in the roughSazzer is a jewel in the roughSazzer is a jewel in the roughSazzer is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Currency Trading....TORFX.COM

Originally Posted by Sunshine Girl
Does anyone have experience dealing with currency traders and maybe specifically Torfx.com. I have just registered with them as we are currently contemplating moving the proceeds of our house sale over. However to put it politely I am s*****g it as we have never done anything like this before. We are very simple people who get into a dither over bank processes let alone this kind of milarky. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately the amount that they claim to give over the bank rate is the real difference between having enough money to actually purchase the house of my dreams or not. However...the thought of losing our entire lifesavings breaks me into a cold sweat Can any kind person both enlighten and reassure me
I am becoming so very anxious over the entire situation, but that said I really would like this house
Why am I finding it so very hard to handle the thought of moving our money this way
They are a 100% reliable, I have used them. They give the best rates and do not charge a transaction fee which most currency exchange companies do.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 4:59 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

You should check to see if they are registered with a regulatory body.
Old Jun 11th 2010, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

LisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really niceLisaP is just really nice

Good idea to do some checks, but these currency exchange companies will save your a fortune if you're moving a large amount of money around. Banks just can't compete.