Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

CSI Miami Drinking Game

CSI Miami Drinking Game

Old Sep 30th 2004, 5:27 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default CSI Miami Drinking Game

Some of you may already be doing this...

You take a swig of whatever's your poison every time the David Caruso character (whoever heard of an American named Horatio? Sounds like the name of a parrot if you ask me) puts his hands on his hips.

Don't be surprised if you run out of alcohol or finish that bottle of vodka before the end of the show!

This hands on the hips business is one reason that makes viewing this show unappealing...
Old Sep 30th 2004, 5:36 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: CSI Miami Drinking Game

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
This hands on the hips business is one reason that makes viewing this show unappealing...
That because he's a plank...most annoying of the three CSI shows...
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:00 pm
Forum Regular

Big Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of lightBig Vern is a glorious beacon of light

How about a drink every time he takes his shades off in a moody and thoughtful way.....
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:13 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Vern
How about a drink every time he takes his shades off in a moody and thoughtful way.....
Yup, that too....or everytime he keeps 'em on while indoors, in a gloomy room...

and can people actually bear to wear black in the miami heat?
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:37 pm
Blindside Fumbler

Tone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of lightTone is a glorious beacon of light

Watching that would drive me to drink, wouldn't need any help at all
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:45 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

er...oaky........if you don't LIKE the show why do you watch it? I've never got into those primetime shows ! Now Nip/Tuck that's one hell of a good show!!
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:46 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Tone
Watching that would drive me to drink, wouldn't need any help at all
Wouldn't need help, but it's a good excuse
Old Sep 30th 2004, 6:48 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
er...oaky........if you don't LIKE the show why do you watch it? I've never got into those primetime shows ! Now Nip/Tuck that's one hell of a good show!!
Cos there's bugger all else on at that time slot *l*
plus still, crap as it is, it's somin' to watch, prefer the original best though...
and could never get into nip/tuck...bit to creepy for me...
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:31 pm
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
If David Caruso weren't in the show, it'd be a whole lot better. The show's better during the scenes when Horatio is absent.

NC Penguin
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:49 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

If David Caruso weren't in the show, it'd be a whole lot better. The show's better during the scenes when Horatio is absent.
Yeah, was hoping it was him they were gonna kill off in the season opener
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:49 am
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remember Caruso in First Blood many moons ago? He was the kid who objected to Slys arse kicking in the jail cell...
Old Oct 1st 2004, 2:48 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't he also one of the gang members in Hill St Blues?
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:08 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
and could never get into nip/tuck...bit to creepy for me...
Waddya mean that show is the BEST every episode just blows my mind! I'm must admit though i do spent parts watching it through my fingers
Old Oct 1st 2004, 3:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tony_2003
Anyone remember Caruso in First Blood many moons ago? He was the kid who objected to Slys arse kicking in the jail cell...

You have far too much free time on your hands !
Old Oct 3rd 2004, 8:17 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you may already be doing this...

You take a swig of whatever's your poison every time the David Caruso character (whoever heard of an American named Horatio? Sounds like the name of a parrot if you ask me) puts his hands on his hips.

Don't be surprised if you run out of alcohol or finish that bottle of vodka before the end of the show!

Curse you!
Went through the whole bottle of wine because I'd read this thread and we accidently watched the show this w/e....