British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   USA (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/)
-   -   CSI Miami Drinking Game (https://britishexpats.com/forum/usa-57/csi-miami-drinking-game-257546/)

NC Penguin Sep 30th 2004 5:27 pm

CSI Miami Drinking Game

Some of you may already be doing this...

You take a swig of whatever's your poison every time the David Caruso character (whoever heard of an American named Horatio? Sounds like the name of a parrot if you ask me) puts his hands on his hips.

Don't be surprised if you run out of alcohol or finish that bottle of vodka before the end of the show!

This hands on the hips business is one reason that makes viewing this show unappealing...

Bob Sep 30th 2004 5:36 pm

Re: CSI Miami Drinking Game

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
This hands on the hips business is one reason that makes viewing this show unappealing...

That because he's a plank...most annoying of the three CSI shows...

Big Vern Sep 30th 2004 6:00 pm

How about a drink every time he takes his shades off in a moody and thoughtful way.....

Bob Sep 30th 2004 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by Big Vern
How about a drink every time he takes his shades off in a moody and thoughtful way.....

Yup, that too....or everytime he keeps 'em on while indoors, in a gloomy room...

and can people actually bear to wear black in the miami heat?

Tone Sep 30th 2004 6:37 pm

Watching that would drive me to drink, wouldn't need any help at all

Celtic_Angel Sep 30th 2004 6:45 pm

er...oaky........if you don't LIKE the show why do you watch it? I've never got into those primetime shows ! Now Nip/Tuck that's one hell of a good show!! :D

Bob Sep 30th 2004 6:46 pm

Originally Posted by Tone
Watching that would drive me to drink, wouldn't need any help at all

Wouldn't need help, but it's a good excuse :)

Bob Sep 30th 2004 6:48 pm

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
er...oaky........if you don't LIKE the show why do you watch it? I've never got into those primetime shows ! Now Nip/Tuck that's one hell of a good show!! :D

Cos there's bugger all else on at that time slot *l*
plus still, crap as it is, it's somin' to watch, prefer the original best though...
and could never get into nip/tuck...bit to creepy for me...

NC Penguin Sep 30th 2004 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel

If David Caruso weren't in the show, it'd be a whole lot better. The show's better during the scenes when Horatio is absent.

NC Penguin

Bob Sep 30th 2004 7:49 pm

If David Caruso weren't in the show, it'd be a whole lot better. The show's better during the scenes when Horatio is absent.

Yeah, was hoping it was him they were gonna kill off in the season opener

tony_2003 Oct 1st 2004 2:49 am

Anyone remember Caruso in First Blood many moons ago? He was the kid who objected to Slys arse kicking in the jail cell... :D

Thydney Oct 1st 2004 2:48 pm

Wasn't he also one of the gang members in Hill St Blues?

Celtic_Angel Oct 1st 2004 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by Bob
and could never get into nip/tuck...bit to creepy for me...

Waddya mean that show is the BEST every episode just blows my mind! I'm must admit though i do spent parts watching it through my fingers :eek:

doctor scrumpy Oct 1st 2004 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by tony_2003
Anyone remember Caruso in First Blood many moons ago? He was the kid who objected to Slys arse kicking in the jail cell... :D

You have far too much free time on your hands !

meauxna Oct 3rd 2004 8:17 pm

Some of you may already be doing this...

You take a swig of whatever's your poison every time the David Caruso character (whoever heard of an American named Horatio? Sounds like the name of a parrot if you ask me) puts his hands on his hips.

Don't be surprised if you run out of alcohol or finish that bottle of vodka before the end of the show!

Curse you!
Went through the whole bottle of wine because I'd read this thread and we accidently watched the show this w/e....