Cruises

Old Mar 9th 2005, 12:49 am
Here we go Pittsburgh!

ukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond reputeukemigrant has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cruises

Originally Posted by britchicknyc
Curious what everyone thought about cruises. Americans seem quite mad about them - anyone been on one?

Some American friends of ours have asked us if we would like to go on one with them....

Any experiences or thoughts....?
Went on an Eastern Caribbean cruise last October on Explorer of the Seas (one of the biggest). It was fun - temp was great for time of year - get a balcony room if you're going. Drink was expensive, but food was very good.

We'd probably go again in a few years, but wouldn't do every year - everything gets boring with repetition....
Old Mar 9th 2005, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Shish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really niceShish kebab is just really nice
Default Re: Cruises

Originally Posted by doctor scrumpy
Well personally we thought is was excellent & that was before I won $ 5 k on the bingo. I love a good curry & spoke to the head chef about the chance of a curry in the week. They arranged to let me have a curry each night.
Sorry I should have said royal carib and princess cruises were the better cruises to go on not the same as carnival at all. Miss typed that part.