Reload this Page >

Criminal record

Criminal record

Old May 30th 2004, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

resu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Criminal record

Hello,

I was arrested for public intox and disorderly conduct when I was drunk one late night in the middle of Arkansas and got caught peeeing by the road.

One might think that this offense is not very serious, but I'm abit worried that it will affect my future. My girlfriend is an American citizen and we plan to get a fiancé(e) visa to get my back.

Will my criminal record make it impossible (or hard) for me to get a visa?

Thanks,
occl
Old May 30th 2004, 1:45 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Your best bet is to post this in the marriage based visa section on here.
Old May 30th 2004, 2:08 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

When you say arrested do you mean arrested, charged and found guilty or arrested and told not to be a naughty boy again?
Old May 30th 2004, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

doctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to beholddoctor scrumpy is a splendid one to behold

At least u did not turn round when the cop arrested you, thereby ruining his shoes !
Old May 30th 2004, 3:12 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by doctor scrumpy
At least u did not turn round when the cop arrested you, thereby ruining his shoes !
OOPS ..now that would be Criminal damage and lewd and lascivious ...
Old May 30th 2004, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

resu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Thydney
When you say arrested do you mean arrested, charged and found guilty or arrested and told not to be a naughty boy again?
Arrested and guilty. Fees paid. I got a criminal record for it.

occl
Old May 31st 2004, 1:29 am
BE Forum Addict

CalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really niceCalgaryAMC is just really nice

I saw (or rather, overheard) a case at the Vancouver consulate with almost identical circumstances to yours. The guy has been picked up in San Jose for public intoxication. He had all of his court records with him and they gave him a K-3.

A good place to post would be the marriage based immigration newsgroup.