Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

is crime in florida, really that bad?

is crime in florida, really that bad?

Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:10 am
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: is crime in florida, really that bad?

Originally Posted by igotheesta
Type in on google drink related violent crime ipswich you will see article stating 3400 incidents on weekends in Ipswich town centre in a single year all centred bars and clubs and english chavs, beating stabbings bottling attacks. Are you saying there is more in the bar heavy tourist heavy areas of Orlando on the weekends than in the medium size English town of ipswich? I imagine it is not even 10% of those figures taken off the brits not even 5%?
What do you mean by "incidents"? Can you be more specific? Break it down in to the categories you mention, so we can try and understand what your argument is.

If anyone wants to try...
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:55 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
I think he works in a telegraph office.
"Think He Telegraph." Words cost money, you spendthrift so and so!
Old Sep 6th 2010, 9:32 am
Banned

igotheesta is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nettlebed
What do you mean by "incidents"? Can you be more specific? Break it down in to the categories you mention, so we can try and understand what your argument is.

If anyone wants to try...
An incident is the term police in England use when a crime occurs when a police report is filled if you will though if you have th crime captured on CCTV you don't actually need a victim to press charges the CCTV is enough. Ipswich police receive 3400 reports of violent crime connected to drink in the town centre where all the bars are located 3400 reports of felony and misdeminour assaults connected to drinking in the town centre in the past financial year. Violent crime could be any number of things. An assault with a person being punched and kicked in the head on the floor, to a person suffering a broken jaw in an attack to a report of a person being attacked with a glass bottle in a bar to a person suffering a fractured skull or a stabbing at or outside a venue or even a shooting outside of a nightclub in some cases or a police officer being assaulted during the arrest of a druken man or woman. 3400 police reports of violence related to alcohol consumption in ipswich in a single year.

All of these caused by these beer swelling chav yobs that can't handle their drink and get wasted, vomitting all over the place spitting and yelling swearing when they arrested it take likes 7 police to arrest one man and the swearing is like every second it is funny to watch a drunk brit getting arrested actually they guy is trying to fight 7 cops off in handcuffs with his legs tied together and he is telling the copper he is going to kill him and swearing all the way to the police station and banging his head against the inside of the van. That is what you get in Ibiza and Magaluff and places like that. I doubt your getting that behaviour in Orlando though? Not like that and besides wouldn't Orlando Police taser and mace the hell out of the drunken brit yobs who would probably sue the ass off the department for excessive force.? Never heard of a lawsuit in the English papers against Orlando police

Try and watch night cops on sky use your proxy servers to watch it then you will see what I am talking about first hand. No way the brits are tearing Orlando apart like that. Dan seems to very judgemental to me. I think he sees English people flocking into Orlando he assume things for me, he sees them wearing football shirts, shorts and cheap trainers and he thinks he is scum she is scum he is scum that guy over there is ok though. English people dressed like Dan describes and English people causing trouble like I have described are 2 different thing entirely.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

They might demand access to UK police records to prevent it right?
You really don't have any idea what you're talking about, do you?

What if the liberal influenced government refused.
Liberal-influenced or not, the UK is under no obligation to share any information with the US. The US can demand information all they want... but they have no right to it.

Then they turn round and say removed because of mass deception in the UK population the mass ineligibility in the UK population and the threat of UK extremists.
Tell the truth now... you stopped taking your meds, right?

You don't think that is at least a possibilty Ian?
It's possible that death rays from Mars killed JFK... but, since you ask - no, I don't.

Ian
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:03 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You really don't have any idea what you're talking about, do you?

Liberal-influenced or not, the UK is under no obligation to share any information with the US. The US can demand information all they want... but they have no right to it.

Tell the truth now... you stopped taking your meds, right?

It's possible that death rays from Mars killed JFK... but, since you ask - no, I don't.

Ian
I think if we refused the request it is possible we might be kicked off the visa waiver program. I don't think the Government would refuse to be fair. It we did get kicked off because Cameron refused who would people blame. Cameron or Homeland Security? A lot would blame Cameron they offered NCIC in trade and we said no and you know the labour opposition would say they have taken the NCIC in trade

There are hardliners or there have been at least who feel that we should not be on the Visa Waiver Program because of the threat of Muslim extremists. Removal was considered after the recent bomb plots over the last couple of years bbc news reported that it was considered. A serious outbreak of Chav violence and disorder like Dan claims may or may not be going on in Orlando like I have shown happens in Ipswich would give the hardliners another excuse to do it.

Let me ask you this Ian what if that guy on times sqaure and/or the guy in Detroit Christmas Day had been a British Muslim who used the Visa Waiver Program to get into the country. Would we still be on the VWP today? Or would plans be underway for our removal? I would like to hear your answer to that one. I don't think you could do Muslim get visas and whites go visa free very racist that would be

Last edited by igotheesta; Sep 6th 2010 at 1:13 pm.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 1:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I think if we refused the request it is possible we might be kicked off the visa waiver program. I don't think the Government would refuse to be fair. It we did get kicked off because Cameron refused who would people blame. Cameron or Homeland Security? A lot would blame Cameron they offered NCIC in trade and we said no and you know the labour opposition would say they have taken that informtion sharing on in trade.

There are hardliners or there have been at least who feel that we should not be on the Visa Waiver Program because of the threat of Muslim extremists. Removal was considered after the recent bomb plots over the last couple of years bbc news reported that it was. A serious outbreak of Chav violence and disorder like Dan claims may or may not be going on in Orlando like I have shown happens in Ipswich would give the hardliners all of the excuse they needed to remove us.

Let me ask you this Ian what if that guy on times sqaure had been a British Muslim or had received orders from a UK based cell. Would we still be on the VWP today? I would like to hear your answer to that one.
The shoe bomber was a British Muslim...it didn't affect the VWP did it?
Old Sep 6th 2010, 2:24 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

No, I guess you can't. Do you really think a TV show is the way to get one's information? You are really clueless.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

I think if we refused the request it is possible we might be kicked off the visa waiver program.
You think incorrectly.

It we did get kicked off because Cameron refused who would people blame.
I can assure you, no one in the US would even bat an eyelid.

Let me ask you this Ian what if that guy on times sqaure and/or the guy in Detroit Christmas Day had been a British Muslim who used the Visa Waiver Program to get into the country. Would we still be on the VWP today?
Yes. Why? Because, as I've said repeatedly, behavior in the US is NOT a factor in whether or not a country stays on the VWP list. You can try to argue the point endlessly (as you seem to be doing) and imagine all sorts of scenarios where you might end up correct, but the fact of the matter is... you're wrong. And no matter how many times you try to push the point forward... you're still wrong.

I don't think you could do Muslim get visas and whites go visa free very racist that would be
For one thing, Muslim is a religion... not a race. For another thing, there are white Muslims. For a third thing, Muslim is not a country and the US doesn't keep countries off the VWP list because of religion. If you really think they do... well, I feel sorry for you.

As I've said before... countries are on (or off) the VWP because of immigration patterns. Nothing more, nothing less. You can try to make something more of it... but you'd be wrong. Again!

Ian
Old Sep 6th 2010, 6:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You think incorrectly.

I can assure you, no one in the US would even bat an eyelid.

Yes. Why? Because, as I've said repeatedly, behavior in the US is NOT a factor in whether or not a country stays on the VWP list. You can try to argue the point endlessly (as you seem to be doing) and imagine all sorts of scenarios where you might end up correct, but the fact of the matter is... you're wrong. And no matter how many times you try to push the point forward... you're still wrong.

For one thing, Muslim is a religion... not a race. For another thing, there are white Muslims. For a third thing, Muslim is not a country and the US doesn't keep countries off the VWP list because of religion. If you really think they do... well, I feel sorry for you.

As I've said before... countries are on (or off) the VWP because of immigration patterns. Nothing more, nothing less. You can try to make something more of it... but you'd be wrong. Again!

Ian
I will end it with this.

What about this then Ian the article dated 2006. Talks about harsh crackdowns it talks about being England booted of the Visa Waiver Program! Investors Business Daily demanded an end to the VWP for us. Those hardliners still exist you know and the tide of muslim extremist hasn't left us it is still very big in England. It seems like the behaviour of certian British Muslims may have come damn close to getting us booted of the Visa Waiver. I think a serious Chav problem at that time murders and such would have broke the camels back they and the media would have looked at it from both sides especially if they discover that the Chav elements far outnumber the Muslim extremists which they do by the way. That article says a successful attack or even a further attempt would bring an immedate response from Congress in their opnion.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1527...eat-to-US.html

Full access to the PNC wouldn't go far enough to satisfy them it would be a straight up removal.

Why do you think congress didn't get behind the issue at the moment in time? And do you think they would have acted if another plot was intercepted? And how would they have acted, a full removal or some sort of brit muslims get visas crap like Chernoff was trying to plug?

Last edited by igotheesta; Sep 6th 2010 at 7:22 pm.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 7:00 pm

I will end it with this.
God, please end it! You'd be doing us all a favour.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 7:04 pm
Banned

I just want Ian to answer that last sentence we will call it a day
Old Sep 6th 2010, 8:25 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talks about harsh crackdowns it talks about being England booted of the Visa Waiver Program!
I have my GC, I guess my Brother would still be OK as he is is half Welsh.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by Boiler
The People's Republic of Wales? I'm told that it doesn't rain all the time, there.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 8:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Boiler
Depends! They might crack down on cardiff city fans!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
"Think He Telegraph." Words cost money, you spendthrift so and so!
To paraphrase Eric Morecambe, he's using all the right words, but not necessarily in the right order.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.