Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

creme eggs are back

Wikiposts

creme eggs are back

Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:13 am
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of
Default Re: creme eggs are back

Originally Posted by Partystar
Anything you eat on a regular basis!!! Chances are that if you do find it here, you'd have to see your first born to be able to afford it!!!
I am making a Beef casserole from the colemans packet I bought back last summer my house is smelling soooo nice right now
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:18 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
I am making a Beef casserole from the colemans packet I bought back last summer my house is smelling soooo nice right now
I bought one of those, it's still in the cupboard!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:21 am
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

I bought one of those, it's still in the cupboard!!!
I have ran out of OXO so I am using it.. friend off to UK next week so I am sending a bag back off stuff and have given me mother a shopping list.. OXO, Sure, Custard Creams...thats my list so far.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:23 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I have ran out of OXO so I am using it.. friend off to UK next week so I am sending a bag back off stuff and have given me mother a shopping list.. OXO, Sure, Custard Creams...thats my list so far.
My mum just bought me some OXO over with her at the end of January. Let me know if you want me to send you some!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:25 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

My mum just bought me some OXO over with her at the end of January. Let me know if you want me to send you some!

did mum also bring the dettox?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:25 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
did mum also bring the dettox?
No, but a friend sent me a little bottle & some of the wipes in a Christmas/birthday package!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:26 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

OXO is technically a banned product .... its contains meat extract....
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:27 am
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

No, but a friend sent me a little bottle & some of the wipes in a Christmas/birthday package!
now that's just silly
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:28 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

good well my offer still stands...i have stacks and am going back next week and will load up some more
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by cutina
now that's just silly
Why?
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Why?
why isn't it?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:29 am
stara koka masna juha

Originally Posted by TruBrit
good well my offer still stands...i have stacks and am going back next week and will load up some more
you guys actually miss THAT stuff too? that's extreme!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:30 am
Back where I belong!

why isn't it?
Because you can't get it here, because I have a baby & it's safe to use on surfaces that baby's are around & eat from.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:30 am
Back where I belong!

you guys actually miss THAT stuff too? that's extreme!
Plus, you don't have to rinse after using it. Try finding that here, it's impossible as far as I know.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:31 am
stara koka masna juha

Because you can't get it here, because I have a baby & it's safe to use on surfaces that baby's are around & eat from.
MY GOD!
what does everyone else do?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.