Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

creme eggs are back

creme eggs are back

Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:35 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: creme eggs are back

Originally Posted by blaze
When my dad was out here at Christmas I had him bring jelly tots and jelly baby's for my son. Unfortunately, I ate 3/4 of the tots (my son did enjoy the other 1/4! ). The jelly babies didn't appeal to eather one of us once we got them though so they are still in the cupboard (I should have asked for double the amount of tots with some wine gums thrown in for good measure!)
When I was in Canada a couple of months ago they had Maynards wine gums in the exact same packaging as in Britain but they were made in Toronto, is it the same company do we know? (I didn't buy any like an idiot!)
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisfoxon
I'm about to move to the States. Is there any other British food that you guys can't get out there that I should bring with me?
I suppose you could say.. anything with taste..
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:43 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there any other British food that you guys can't get out there that I should bring with me?

hiya and tks for the offer...just bring us a container full of cadbury's easter eggs and we'll be fine...
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:44 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hiya and tks for the offer...just bring us a container full of cadbury's easter eggs and we'll be fine...
hello how's the hair looking?
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cutina
hello how's the hair looking?

hiya ok tks....yep my little hairdresser bj did a good job..how's yours
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:47 pm
stara koka masna juha

cutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond reputecutina has a reputation beyond repute

it's ok... bit darker than i'm used to, but i'm sure i'll get used to it. cut was good tho
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:49 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

I'm about to move to the States. Is there any other British food that you guys can't get out there that I should bring with me?
God, where to begin!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cutina

it's ok... bit darker than i'm used to, but i'm sure i'll get used to it. cut was good tho

yep mine was a little darker yesterday but a few hrs in the sunshine today and the highlights have lightened up so all's ok...
Old Feb 26th 2006, 8:50 pm
Account Closed

God, where to begin!
hehe i was waiting for that...just start writing your list
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:04 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
For the choccy lovers and the white choccy lovers remember cadburys Top Deck (drool while I dream haha) I have some tesco Jelly babies in the fridge we was told they taste better if you put em in the freezer my teeth beg to differ...
I love Top Deck too, that & Vice Versa's!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:06 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

When my dad was out here at Christmas I had him bring jelly tots and jelly baby's for my son. Unfortunately, I ate 3/4 of the tots (my son did enjoy the other 1/4! ). The jelly babies didn't appeal to eather one of us once we got them though so they are still in the cupboard (I should have asked for double the amount of tots with some wine gums thrown in for good measure!)
I'll be at yours in a few hours to rescue the Jelly Babies from 'sitting in the cupboard being unappreciated' syndrome...see you then!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:09 pm
Back where I belong!

BJ did a good JOB huh?!?!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:09 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Partystar
I'll be at yours in a few hours to rescue the Jelly Babies from 'sitting in the cupboard being unappreciated' syndrome...see you then!!!
if they hadn't been opened I would have gladly mailed you them.. and they werne't tesco they were Morrisons..
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:10 pm
Back where I belong!

Anything you eat on a regular basis!!! Chances are that if you do find it here, you'd have to see your first born to be able to afford it!!!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 9:12 pm
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
if they hadn't been opened I would have gladly mailed you them.. and they werne't tesco they were Morrisons..
Hmmm, I've never tried store brand Jelly Babies before. I'll be going home in May, I'll pick some up then!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.