Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

creme eggs are back

creme eggs are back

Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: creme eggs are back

I've just bought 3 of the packs of 4 ( creme eggs) at safeway for $6 thats my saturday evening set with a nice cup of tea.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:55 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
I've just bought 3 of the packs of 4 ( creme eggs) at safeway for $6 thats my saturday evening set with a nice cup of tea.
Sounds good I have a choice of Eastenders tonight I think Peggy is selling the VIC hahaha hwo old or Shameless season 2 on DVD.. which shall I watch decisions decisions.. creme egg or mini egg....
Its like Pie and Chips..
Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I would just like to remind you any discussion heading toward the topic of vaginal discharge... will get me more than a little peeved ...
I was talking about the mans stuff
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by britvic
I was talking about the mans stuff
Why? Dont you like the taste of vaginal discharge then?
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
Sounds good I have a choice of Eastenders tonight I think Peggy is selling the VIC hahaha hwo old or Shameless season 2 on DVD.. which shall I watch decisions decisions.. creme egg or mini egg....
Its like Pie and Chips..

...the cadbury mini eggs...they are so good!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:16 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
I would just like to remind you any discussion heading toward the topic of vaginal discharge... will get me more than a little peeved ...

lol i was waiting for that from one of you lot...lol quite an innocent thread so far
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Why? Dont you like the taste of vaginal discharge then?
No, thats for you men to like
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TruBrit
lol i was waiting for that from one of you lot...lol quite an innocent thread so far
You went to town with that avatar very nice.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:28 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by britvic
You went to town with that avatar very nice.
lol couldn't decide which pix so thought best to 'ave 'em all...
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

lol couldn't decide which pix so thought best to 'ave 'em all...
No. Best to have had NONE of them
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by rushman
No. Best to have had NONE of them
i take it you don't like my new avatar of the lovely simon
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

i take it you don't like my new avatar of the lovely simon
Sorry TruBrit I do like your Simon avatar but your sunny one really used to make me smile. I miss it.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:15 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Sorry TruBrit I do like your Simon avatar but your sunny one really used to make me smile. I miss it.
ok when i get bored with simon the sun will shine again
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

ok when i get bored with simon the sun will shine again

Thanks
Old Feb 25th 2006, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

The only Cadbury's Mini Eggs I can get in this area are made in USA under licence by Hershey and just don't taste like the real thing. Same with the Cadbury's chocolate bars.

The Creme Eggs are the real thing though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.