Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

creme eggs are back

creme eggs are back

Old Feb 25th 2006, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

geordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to beholdgeordiegirl2 is a splendid one to behold
Default creme eggs are back

I'm sure most of you have seen them but i've seen them(made in England) in Target, Walgreens & Safeway
Old Feb 25th 2006, 5:09 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of
Default Re: creme eggs are back

Originally Posted by geordiegirl2
I'm sure most of you have seen them but i've seen them(made in England) in Target, Walgreens & Safeway
I know its greeeeeaaat ... (they should have moticom with a bar of cadbury's).. also Mini Eggs I buy em by the family bag.... yum yum how do you eat yours..
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:43 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished eating one, YUMMY!!!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:50 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm scoffed some mini ones the other night watching simon and idol..lol ...they were naughty but nice
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:51 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

curently buying them by the bucket load
Old Feb 25th 2006, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by nottsinCT
I.. yum yum how do you eat yours..
love to eat mine with a hot cup of coffee...lol stuff in a mini egg then take a slurp of hot coffee and it all goes yummie
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
love to eat mine with a hot cup of coffee...lol stuff in a mini egg then take a slurp of hot coffee and it all goes yummie

No it has to be a good old cuppa tea with British chocolate.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:12 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
No it has to be a good old cuppa tea with British chocolate.

oh well alright then
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:14 pm
Blondie22

blaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond reputeblaze has a reputation beyond repute

hmm scoffed some mini ones the other night watching simon and idol..lol ...they were naughty but nice
The only bad thing about the mini creme eggs is that the centre doesn't seem to be very creamy, and before anyone says it, I know exactly where this thread could be headed if certain people (who shall remain nameless!) were reading it!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:15 pm
Blondie22

oh well alright then
A mug of maltesers hot chocolate and I'd be a happy bunny!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:16 pm
Notts - CT

nottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud ofnottsinCT has much to be proud of

oh well alright then
I love soft choccy so I hold my creme egg till I can give it a little squeeze and I know its melting hmmmmmmmmm I have some mini cadburys creme eggs in the cupboard but its all orange inside no whites.. figured the kids coudn't make as much mess...
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blaze
The only bad thing about the mini creme eggs is that the centre doesn't seem to be very creamy, and before anyone says it, I know exactly where this thread could be headed if certain people (who shall remain nameless!) were reading it!
That's true I think they are a little disappointing. I like the choc. mini eggs, the ones with the crispy coating and chocolate all the way through.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:19 pm
Notts - CT

That's true I think they are a little disappointing. I like the choc. mini eggs, the ones with the crispy coating and chocolate all the way through.
they are even better whne they melt down because its crisp then soft... I went to walmart all the american easter candy shelves was full and the box was practically empty with the mini eggs had to grab 2 family bags and run for me life.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by blaze

i know what you mean about the mini ones it's just i don't feel quite so guilty scoffing them as the bigger ones..lol
Old Feb 25th 2006, 7:28 pm
Blondie22

Those are definately in competition for first place along with regular size creme eggs. The bad thing is that I tend to buy the family size bag and I'm the only bugger eating them! (well, that's generally because I'm hiding them from everone else for sole consumption!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.