Reload this Page >

Credit Report

Credit Report

Old Jan 14th 2004, 3:59 am
Just Joined

sheds is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Credit Report

hello,
I am a male American citizen who is marrying my girlfriend who is not a American citizen. She is in bankruptcy. I have great credit history. Will my girlfriends bankruptcy follow her to the U.S. and affect or ruin my credit in the U.S.
thanks....

Last edited by sheds; Jan 14th 2004 at 7:34 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2004, 4:14 am
Through the square window

Webbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond reputeWebbie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Credit Report

Originally posted by sheds
hello,
I am a American citizen who is marrying my girlfriend who is a Canada citizen that has filled for bankruptcy. I have great credit history. Will my girlfriends Canada bankruptcy follow her to the U.S. and effect or ruin my credit in the U.S. She does not have a SSN at this time, but will get one soon after we marry.
thanks....
Wait..... Are you male or female ?
You've confused me with your other post (which you've now deleted) which you ask about your boyfriends credit rating.
Now it's your credit rating...

Oh and can't you read - this is BRITexpats.com and not Canadian-running-away-from-debt-to-America.com