Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Crates/Shipping from UK to USA

Crates/Shipping from UK to USA

Old Apr 19th 2012, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

jamieamis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Crates/Shipping from UK to USA

I am hopefully looking to move to the USA at the end of July this year.

One thing I still need to look into and work out is getting some of my larger property, such as photo frames etc shipped to the USA from the UK.

Does anybody have any recommendations for companies, prices, service and what method is best?
Old Apr 19th 2012, 8:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Crates/Shipping from UK to USA

Originally Posted by jamieamis
I am hopefully looking to move to the USA at the end of July this year.

One thing I still need to look into and work out is getting some of my larger property, such as photo frames etc shipped to the USA from the UK.

Does anybody have any recommendations for companies, prices, service and what method is best?
Take a look in the BE Wiki...there's info in there.

If you use the search engine you will be able to pull up loads of threads...I replied to one a few days ago giving a link for shipping boxes.