Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Craig Ferguson

Craig Ferguson

Old May 21st 2005, 7:25 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Craig Ferguson

Anyone watch his talk show?

Not exactly rib-tickling material, but intresting to see a Brit with his own TV show...even if it is on at an ungodly hour. The banter with Ossie Osborne was pretty funny.

Best quote that I think we can all relate to was when someone was trying to do his accent - "you wouldn't walk up to a Chinese guy and go oh herro how are you?, would you?"
Old May 22nd 2005, 1:11 pm
Skyscrapered

Haggischomper has a spectacular aura aboutHaggischomper has a spectacular aura aboutHaggischomper has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Craig Ferguson

Originally Posted by tony_2003
Anyone watch his talk show?

Not exactly rib-tickling material, but intresting to see a Brit with his own TV show...even if it is on at an ungodly hour. The banter with Ossie Osborne was pretty funny.

Best quote that I think we can all relate to was when someone was trying to do his accent - "you wouldn't walk up to a Chinese guy and go oh herro how are you?, would you?"
I remember Craig Ferguson when he was known as Bing Hitler and he was seriously unfunny even then.
Old May 23rd 2005, 2:07 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Craig Ferguson

That's not the Craig Ferguson I used to go to school with is it?

Is he in his early thirties, with blondish brown hair, lots of freckles and a Scottish accent?

Do you think Craig Ferguson is a rare Scottish name?